First Time Grow Thread

Drumsnjays

I’m creating a post for 1st time growers (and those who recently introduced themselves to CP) to post pics and share their experiences. I know for me it’s been life changing and I’m so grateful for the guidance I’ve found here. I think I’m about 2 weeks from harvest... patiently watching my buds fatten up. Many people here have helped me along the way and the resources newbs have on this site are so valuable. Big time thank you to the doods and dames who browse here and answer questions 🙏

Attachments

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I can get down with this. This forum has been a life saver for me. I get consistent, daily advice from people who have already made the mistakes i haven't even made yet and they help keep me from it. My plants have come a long way from where they were. My set up now looks like I know what I am doing and i have a true respect for the amount of work and love that goes into that bag of buds I buy each week. From this to that, I salute the people who have been helping me out.

Attachments

GCG

Dinosaur
Good idea. I'll be watching. Not a first time grower just an out of date one. Grown 100's in my own little world in the shadows and realize now I dont know shit compared to most of these folks. Always personal so just went through motions and it was what it was for years. Keep me high and saved me money. This forum has absolutely convinced me I need to up my game and get with the times. Love the way people are willing to share. Hard to not pop seeds right now but I'm on a few month hiatus. Really hard though.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
I can get down with this. This forum has been a life saver for me. I get consistent, daily advice from people who have already made the mistakes i haven't even made yet and they help keep me from it. My plants have come a long way from where they were. My set up now looks like I know what I am doing and i have a true respect for the amount of work and love that goes into that bag of buds I buy each week. From this to that, I salute the people who have been helping me out.
Im new to this site but hopes are soon enough youll never need or want to buy a bag again.