First post, so Hi everyone!

Dr Evil

Born in Edmonton, Im sorry! Lol
I refer E-town as “Dreadmonton”!…lol
Dead Deer DeadRear, they both stank the same… lol
As for the 780, location wise, I would be “ on the cusp”, however, my phone number is still a 403 number👍
Being a former TELUS employee, I could guess your exact location to within a handful of small towns, but I won't mention them by name

Dr Evil

I was born in Edson. Haven't been back LMAO
I lived in Hinton for a few months back in 1977....worked in the stinking pulp mill, the money was great but the town stunk bad as in those days they had the old recovery boiler which just puked out hordes of pollution.

I found it funny that there was a rival between Hinton & Edson, but I thought both towns were crap

Sugar Pops

I lived in Hinton for a few months back in 1977....worked in the stinking pulp mill, the money was great but the town stunk bad as in those days they had the old recovery boiler which just puked out hordes of pollution.

I found it funny that there was a rival between Hinton & Edson, but I thought both towns were crap
That is funny!

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust

Lived in Prince George back in the 90’s and you wanna talk about stinky pulp mills that place takes the cake