First grow

Baron

Really Active Member
pic’s are day 33 since flip, previous pics are in info needed thread, crackhead 12 left rear, fisheye og right rear, blueberries and oranges in front.

Attachments

Baron

Really Active Member
Been gone for a while, had unexpected houses guest over the holidays. The girls thought it was a good idea to surprise me with their grandma And that meant that I had to harvest before I was ready. Had already started cutting before I thought about getting some pictures. I did get a few, so here they are and I will try to describe them the best I can, with the limited knowledge that I have of the terms you use. I have to say, that even though I cut early, I am still kinda proud of how they came out.

Baron

Really Active Member
First is the Fisheye OG by mass medical. Man, it will get you high. Tasted kinda earthy like sitting around the camp fire. Was kids racy, when I was alone it made me a little paranoid. Check out that first ever trim.

Attachments

Baron

Really Active Member
Next is the Crackhead 12 by hazeman. I think this one was a little further al than the first one. Don’t know how to describe the taste other than, it is what you would expect from some good smoke. The high is not as intense as the fisheye but I enjoy it much more. I can sit and watch a movie , fellowship with friends or just hangout with the dogs and have a great time.

Attachments

Baron

Really Active Member
Finally is the Blueberries and Oranges by @Useful. Damb-it boy you are the man! This plant had a rough start but she ended up beautifully. The smell is sweet and awesome. I tried to think of the taste and the best that I can come up with, is chewy sweet tarts. Her smoke is smooth and high is wonderful. It’s calming and relaxing, I could do anything with this one. By far my favorite of the 3 and I have to say thank you to @Useful and thanks for putting so many bean in the pack. I have already started another one. This one is FREACKIN GREAT, and I recommend it to everyone ! The curved cola in front is the B & O, the one behind it with the hints of purple is the FE OG. A side note, the B&O had 8 leaves on each of the fans.

Attachments

Now1more

Super Active Member
@Baron Looks great! Glad to hear you like Useful's gear. I have some Blackened Oranges beans on the way. Funny you're growing out his beans and Mass Medical because I have Prayer Star on the way too. Right now I'm running some Bodhi. My Sunshine Daydream is out growing everything in the room with beautiful structure. But, I'm more interested in the Cherry Lotus as the reviews I've heard are excellent.

Keep up the good work! And again, very pretty grow.

Baron

Really Active Member
setup is a philzon 600 ( 100 actual draw) blurple and 5 diy 13 watt leds , like what I saw in one of Jesselikes2Grow threads, in a 2x2x4 tent. I must be hooked , cause I bought a quantum board and setup an upstairs closet just for it to be a flower room, now I even regret chunking the male from my first grow out the back door for the pups to play with.

Baron

Really Active Member
Haha, you think your hooked now, wait til you get the bean collecting bug too. Lmfao.
Really nice growing btw. Pretty friggin sweet mang.
It’s already started, when I get the beans from hydrored’s sale, I will have more than I can grow in 2 years, like hr told me “ that’s a good problem to have.” Y’all must be a bad influence on me 😂, I’ve got all this smoke and I don’t even smoke everyday.

Baron

Really Active Member
I have to admit, I was nervous as hell to make that first order. I thought well if I’m gonna do this,just go for it. I didn’t have a lot of reference, everything I have ever had was black market and who knows if what you’re getting is what the say it is. Did a little research and made an order with Paul at DCSE, on order with Seedsman for some photoperiod and an order of autos after reading Nebula Haze on GWE. I figured that if I did it all at once, at least some of it might get through. Hell they all made. Then I stumbled onto this site looking for info on Useful’s B&O. The only thing that came up was HydroReds thread on Useful, been here ever since!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I have to admit, I was nervous as hell to make that first order. I thought well if I’m gonna do this,just go for it. I didn’t have a lot of reference, everything I have ever had was black market and who knows if what you’re getting is what the say it is. Did a little research and made an order with Paul at DCSE, on order with Seedsman for some photoperiod and an order of autos after reading Nebula Haze on GWE. I figured that if I did it all at once, at least some of it might get through. Hell they all made. Then I stumbled onto this site looking for info on Useful’s B&O. The only thing that came up was HydroReds thread on Useful, been here ever since!
Hydro Red and useful threads were my top favorites over on RIU. When the shit would hit the fan over there i would go over to the useful thread to peace out for a while . Both are great guys that have open communication on there threads and always willing to help.