First Grow from Seed

Opie1

Master Grower
Glad that your here, you’ll get all the help you need, just ask, somebody or a bunch of somebody’s will help you out, lol.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions either, we all were new to growing at some point. There’s a lot of experience here, a lot. And 0=Trolls.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Glad that your here, you’ll get all the help you need, just ask, somebody or a bunch of somebody’s will help you out, lol.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions either, we all were new to growing at some point. There’s a lot of experience here, a lot. And 0=Trolls.
I get enough trolls in every day life so that is the best thing about it. Thank you for the recommend. I never would have continued to look for sites and this one is great.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Welcome to the forum Seed.
Pull up a chair and stay for a bit.
1st rule of growing,
Try not to over water!
Cause if you do,
your plant will surely turn to fodder.. LOL
I water maybe once a week with distilled water. No nutrients yet. Though that is a nice rhyme to keep it in mind. Lol. I only water when the soil feels dry about 2 inches down. Is that about right?

Drumsnjays

Hey everyone. Just joined on the recommendation of @Opie1 from Rollitup forums. I am on my first grow and due to my inexperience my plants are at 7 almost 8 weeks but look like they are at 3. They are doing much better now that I have proper lighting for them. It is bag seed so I have no idea what strain or sex yet.
I’m in my first grow also. I’ve gotten crucial tips that have helped me along the way in this forum. Also I thought my plants looked way small, but they stretched quite a bit when I switched to 12/12. Have fun and stay high