Federation Romulan

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Holy frost Batman. How many days in flower is that?

My sweet and sour is from federation. I can only hope it gets half as frosty as yours.
Just 30 days in. Frost started just 3 days ago.
I grew out all the feds gear when Emery sold seeds. Nice to run there Romulan once again. I also have there rom Hawaiian going.
Have males of both strains. Already grew out and collected pollen from the rom.
The rom haw males I picked the stinky one....he just balling up now.

That sweet and sour should be a good strain to run to. I was looking at that one as well.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Wow, That is a beauty! I sure hope mine turns out as well.
I couldn't find the original Federation site anymore, I did find a knock off. Different logos and varieties.
Would love if you could get me the correct info, pm if you like.

I went with Next Generation to get Romulan x Kush and Romulan x Grapefruit. I haven't had Romulan since the Emery days myself, so I'm not sure if it will be the same, similar, or just something that's been given the name. Hell Im not sure I'll remember it if it is the same lol. But I was pleased with their service and prices, so..as long as I like one or two to keep, I'm good.
I'd love to see some of those seeds make the rounds ;) When they are ready, Lets talk :D Maybe I'll have something you'd like as well.

Gorgeous Mr. Blamo! Nicely done! Loving the old school BC/Ca genetics.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I couldn't find the original Federation site anymore, I did find a knock off. Different logos and varieties.

I went with Next Generation to get Romulan x Kush and Romulan x Grapefruit. I haven't had Romulan since the Emery days myself, so I'm not sure if it will be the same, similar, or just something that's been given the name. Hell Im not sure I'll remember it if it is the same lol. But I was pleased with their service and prices, so..as long as I like one or two to keep, I'm good.
I'd love to see some of those seeds make the rounds ;) When they are ready, Lets talk :D Maybe I'll have something you'd like as well.

Lucky 13 seeds also carries Romulan they say is IBL from an old Federation Male, I have no clue if they are legit tho

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Its hard to say really, Its been so long. I spoke to "T" at next gen on the phone, and it was obvious he wasnt a new guy. Very cool and open about all that happened when they all split to Europe after Emerys Ordeal. Seemed legit as can be and knew what he was talkin about from my memories of that time period.
So if they are good, I like it.. all is well. Original or not. :)
But damn those Fed plants look tasty :D

Mr Blamo

Old Timer

I missed federation seeds after emery went down.
That site you are referring to is the real federation. They changed there stuff to go with the times I guess.
There home is Vancouver seed bank.
Code:
https://vancouverseedbank.ca/brand/federation-seed-co/
As you prolly know the dude that runs that is a good friend of emery...a fighter for legalization in Canada for many years.
Back in the emery days I really liked federations white lightning...its not offered anymore....boo hooo. lol
I just finished rom kush. Its more of a stretcher than the roms from fed...smoke test will determine if i keep it or not...its drying now.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I plan on ordering some Romulan in next month or 2 , might try the Lucky 13 version after looking into things, they are now being offered on Hemp Depot, Might try the Federation version , like to see How they compare to the God Bud.
Lucky 13 seeds have been at hemp depot for months now. They just pulled the special they had going.
Lucky 13 have there own site that you can buy there gear.
Code:
http://lucky13seedcompany.com/
Lucky13 seeds rom do have a different leaf pattern than the feds.
They don't bud up like the feds.
In BC there is a few different roms floating around...more so on the island.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Which is a better rep of original Rom ? I have tried both green and a more Purple version years ago , like near 20 and the green version was stronger and more couch lock than the purple.
Sorry I cant answer that till I smoke the roms. That wont be for awhile though...but I will smoke some in a bong when one is dry enough....but time curing would be the better smoke report.
I have 4 different females...not 1 of those turned purple though.
From growing out feds version and also the lucky version I say feds is the better one which fits the older description.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Fantastic man, Thanks for the info. Super happy to hear that its actually THE Federation! Still arounds and still putting out the flavors.
I remember the "White Lightning". Never got to try it. NL/Widow?
Mikado was the one that got away for me . Always wanted that one, but never got it. Maybe i'll get my chance now.
Loving your grow, looks superb, thanks again, much appreciated .

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Fantastic man, Thanks for the info. Super happy to hear that its actually THE Federation! Still arounds and still putting out the flavors.
I remember the "White Lightning". Never got to try it. NL/Widow?
Mikado was the one that got away for me . Always wanted that one, but never got it. Maybe i'll get my chance now.
Loving your grow, looks superb, thanks again, much appreciated .
The white lightning was very good in taste and grow pattern. Was nl5xww yes. Ive tried other nl5xww and those didn't compare to the old feds.
There Mikado was another fantastic strain from them...ive tried others to and nothing compared. I see feds have big mac...that's a cross of Mikado....Mikado x big bud.
Another favorite I liked from feds was Romulan 7 of 9. That one had a grape smell and flavor.
Oh and lets not forget cotton candy...theres was the best.

Next generation has the rom x haw sativa. As soon as I had one dry I tried it...had that old school smell and taste. Been smoking lots of that lol. Been long time since i had that old school smell...i smelled the bud and memories came flashing back lol
Im gonna grow out more of feds gear...when? well i dont know as i have many strains on the go at present.
Thank you for the nice comment. Enjoy your day jpcyan. :cool: