FANS!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I just lost another oscillating stand-up fan...those cheap ass home fans do not hold up.

I think i need 2 fans 16 inch wall mounts and 2 oscillating stand-ups to cover the 5 x 10 bloom room (close enough).

I will buy them here and there and will pay 100 bucks for a fan if it is the shit and will last me. It is worrisome when a fan goes out with hum and no fan blade turn...i am glad i am neurotic about garden maintenance and i love vaping a volcano bag in there sitting on a chair petting the dog. Harmony.

The question was.....oh yeah

What kind of fan would you recommend...i want good gear. And i will wall mount or whatever..they run 24-7 all year so i will invest in them now.

Thanks for your input !

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I just lost another oscillating stand-up fan...those cheap ass home fans do not hold up.

I think i need 2 fans 16 inch wall mounts and 2 oscillating stand-ups to cover the 5 x 10 bloom room (close enough).

I will buy them here and there and will pay 100 bucks for a fan if it is the shit and will last me. It is worrisome when a fan goes out with hum and no fan blade turn...i am glad i am neurotic about garden maintenance and i love vaping a volcano bag in there sitting on a chair petting the dog. Harmony.

The question was.....oh yeah

What kind of fan would you recommend...i want good gear. And i will wall mount or whatever..they run 24-7 all year so i will invest in them now.

Thanks for your input !
I buy those $25 dollar wind devils from the Hydro shop, easy to move around , clip em wherever and do a good job if You put enough in the space . I use 3 in a 4x4 and get enough air movement and temp control.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I like the pole-clip on the vivosun fans, but the fans are fairly average. Regular cleaning or they jam up or slow down. Looking to keep the clips when the fans die and find a good fan to hook to it if needed.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I find the bushings in the fans get either dry or get weed dust in them and it eventually will stop the fan. I usually take the fan apart if I can’t get
oil to the bushings and lube. Good till it needs it again.LOL

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Ceiling mount for win !

10 feet is a long row to hoe!

I like this fan, it has substantial available horsepower. I can blow over a plant like an inside-out umbrella,,, sure makes for easy foliar feeding.

Like many things these days, regardless of what you pay- these things are pretty much disposable. My best advice would be to use your credit card to make the purchase ,as the credit card parent company will double your manufacturer's warranty.

Princess Auto will only exchange the same item twice. The third time it breaks down, choose a different model and pay the upgrade difference . You're warranty is reset and your fan count is reset. I am on my third go around.
I have worked retail for many years. I always hated doing the paperwork for the Savy Bastards who knew how to manipulate the system. Then I became older, and stingy, and have adopted all of their finest moves.
Hang on to the Box
Hang on to the receipt.
All this crap breaks down eventually.