Ethos Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I have a tone of his stuff to grow out, and those look like another great instagram-weed from Ethos. Pretty buds!

I noticed something that I would love a second opinion on before I drop more. My Member Berry and Grandpa's Stash were both frosty well structured instgram-friendly weed. The high initially was great, probably because they were new and different. But after a few months in the jar it got pretty blah. Like it's better fresh.

Anyway, enjoy the fruits of your labor! Wish we could mail buds back and forth LOL
It is pretty weed and taste fantastic! It's definitely not one hitter quitter stuff. I went back to last harvest and it still taste fantastic and gets me good and high. Mandarin Cookies will put me to sleep if I smoke a lot unfortunately I have only tried Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo from ethos and so far I'm happy.
You grow some nice liking buds I would love to sample them, wish we were my neighbor lol

D

Deleted member 2835

I am working with a 2'x2'x5' spider farmer tent with a SUNRAISE QB2000 light in that picture.
I take it that's a 200 watt light? Nice I have a viparspectra xs1500 that I run in a 2x2x4. I've pulled some nice numbers with it.

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
It is pretty weed and taste fantastic! It's definitely not one hitter quitter stuff. I went back to last harvest and it still taste fantastic and gets me good and high. Mandarin Cookies will put me to sleep if I smoke a lot unfortunately I have only tried Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo from ethos and so far I'm happy.
You grow some nice liking buds I would love to sample them, wish we were my neighbor lol
There's more than a handful of growers here I wish I was neighbors with (or it would be nice to mail some like in Canada). I can't wait to pop my Ethos autos.