Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

D

Deleted member 60

I want cannabis to be like the microbrewery scene.
It kind of is......other than the fact that alcohol is still far more accepted in our society...which translates directly into a more wide open licensing opportunities. However, like a closet grower.....you can't brew and sell your own brews publically/in a store/without licensing/a Federal Tax ID#/health inspections...etc... though it is fully legal to brew at home and share with friends/etc.

Growers spoiled on easy $$$ just don't want to see it happen/ don't want to face reality and admit that they aren't going to be able to make the easy bank anymore. Took me a few years to get over the sting of losing such a good gig....but you can only push things >so far< before something happens....and I got out prior to such an event. Fun while it lasted though....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It kind of is......other than the fact that alcohol is still far more accepted in our society...which translates directly into a more wide open licensing opportunities. However, like a closet grower.....you can't brew and sell your own brews publically/in a store/without licensing/a Federal Tax ID#/health inspections...etc... though it is fully legal to brew at home and share with friends/etc.

Growers spoiled on easy $$$ just don't want to see it happen/ don't want to face reality and admit that they aren't going to be able to make the easy bank anymore. Took me a few years to get over the sting of losing such a good gig....but you can only push things >so far< before something happens....and I got out prior to such an event. Fun while it lasted though....
For me it isn't about being able to "make bank" but more to be able to sell to friends and family without worrying about being punished for it. My friends and family honestly don't like taking it for free from me anymore because they feel like they are taking advantage of my generosity.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
For me it isn't about being able to "make bank" but more to be able to sell to friends and family without worrying about being punished for it. My friends and family honestly don't like taking it for free from me anymore because they feel like they are taking advantage of my generosity.
Maybe $80 will fall out of their pockets on the way out.

m4s73r

The Laziest

I never really grew to make any money. Up until last year it was flat illegal here. So Ive never sold any. I want the laws and the treatment of cannabis to be like alcohol. I am far superior grower then anything Ive ever bought either off the street or in a dispo and would like to do so with out someone telling me how much I can grow or how many plants.

D

Deleted member 60

I have no worries on that front. Personal sales to friends..if they happen....is far different than moving pounds/weight steadily. Very little exposure...if any.....and not worth the po-po coming. Always...for me anyway...I learned long ago to draw the line between fact and fantasy and what does...and doesn't matter/impact me. I spent YEARS there at first...when I was rolling hard....being super noided that someone was watching my every move....when in fact....I was invisible and only freaking myself out. Took a few years to simply NOT CARE ANYMORE and just put the old head down. Once I stopped wasting 1/2 of my time in a paranoid state...I started making real $$...LOL.

Dunno how others who played the game previously feel about things now.....but after such exposures...the worry of plant counts and all of that just doesn't impact me these days. I grew hundreds of plants per cycle..... in Felony territory.... for decades.....so popping off now 15-20 ain't shit....and sure isn't something to lose sleep over...especially now that there's no money trail/no dealing/exposures and it's just me...speedin'. Fuck em...I worked all my life to have enough $$$ to hire an attorney if needed (once retained one with a monthly fee..just in case).... and if it's about counts...and they come......the next season will be in count...with trees like they've never seen...and I''ll invite 'em all over for doughnuts to marvel at it all:ROFLMAO:

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Never was in it for the $$ really, just wanted to have free premo smoke.
This is kinda how it was for me when I was in OR and had my green house and hoop house grows.
I was avg 5 to 8lbs of finished product, so non of my friends ever had to pay for pot.
Before it went legal I could off a few pounds to a local dispensary for a few grand. That was nice while it lasted.
Still had more weed than I knew what to do with. Even after using a few lbs to make RSO.
They've started to hand me cash and say something like "Here's some extra cash to put towards your growing supplies."
This is exactly how my few friends would show their gratefulness, toss me a bill every now and again.
Ok that's cool!

D

Deleted member 60

Same here @Slowdrawl. I started growing because supply was inconsistent....as was my job history...LOL. At first it was just a way to stay high for free...then I shared and folks started asking....and it snowballed from there. Got tired of dealing with bosses and the service industry/tourists/etc....so just dug in and stayed home with my young boys rather than working for dickheads and giving all of my paycheck to daycare. When we went to apply for a loan to build a house...I had no income...on paper...so the wife's income carried us through the process even though I was pulling in more than she was....heehee.

The irony of it all is that I holed away that entire time in crawlspaces and the garage...trying to carve out a spot/etc.....and now....now that there's no $$$ in it anymore and no real reason to perpetuate the perpetual....I have a nice, secluded 900 sq ft garage and a few good outbuildings I could really rock it in if there was a reason to do so.

gary kent

The sunny d has been solid so far. I'm the only one to run the grape sato so far and I neglected her on the seed run so I killed the seed plant and kept the clone. The clone is in flower now, about 1.5 weeks. The seed plant went 3 weeks before I chopped her and had a nice berry type smell.

The mom miyagi might throw some balls so watch those. The citrus twist cross I did (miyagi x tangerine power) was the only TP cross that threw balls on me so far, 2/3 threw balls. 1 I culled because it was balls top to bottom, the 2nd only had a ball in early flower. I plucked it and it finished no problems.

The sato is miyagi x grapes 13 so I don't know if these girls will do the same but the terps should be on point. Just wanted to drop that warning, I don't think they'll be cali connection type chances but there may be a chance of a ball or two. So far the one I'm running is solid. I'll let you know if that changes.
would love to test do some have bone for gp and hies