Electroculture... Share your story. DOES it work?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
This is about using Earth's magnetic field to create a certain charge in the soil using ferrous and/or non ferrous metals to tune the charge/frequency.
Something like that.
It's good to be skeptical.
This sounds an awful lot like putting "energy crystals" in your pots to give your plants energy. One of the local hydro shops sells them and it's honestly made me question their business practices more than anything.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
This sounds an awful lot like putting "energy crystals" in your pots to give your plants energy. One of the local hydro shops sells them and it's honestly made me question their business practices more than anything.
I don't get how that crystal would work either. Ground up maybe.
The grounding wire thing polarizes or charges the soil in some way that boosts microbial growth?
I don't remember the correct set up.
It's been a while since I looked into it.
You can also restructure water's memory by vibrating at a certain frequency like
the "Ohm" sound at 576hz(?)
Mozart knew things we're just now understanding about sound waves.
It's interesting to research in the shadows of history.
Academics only teach what they're told to teach.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't get how that crystal would work either. Ground up maybe.
The grounding wire thing polarizes or charges the soil in some way that boosts microbial growth?
I don't remember the correct set up.
It's been a while since I looked into it.
You can also restructure water's memory by vibrating at a certain frequency like
the "Ohm" sound at 576hz(?)
Mozart knew things we're just now understanding about sound waves.
It's interesting to research in the shadows of history.
Academics only teach what they're told to teach.
The problem is that plants inside will not be grounded unless you wire them to something that sticks through the pot, plant caddy, tent, carpet, plywood etc beteween it and the actual ground.

IF that were done then some science about it could be figured. Until then it's collecting static electricity from the air. All the wire in the pot could do is make that static electricity go into the soil? Like having it in a pot that's open on top wouldn't work?

Simple fact, there's no circuit for electricity to do anything. If you flipped that switch the light would not work and you'd be checking bulbs and breakers.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The problem is that plants inside will not be grounded unless you wire them to something that sticks through the pot, plant caddy, tent, carpet, plywood etc beteween it and the actual ground.

IF that were done then some science about it could be figured. Until then it's collecting static electricity from the air. All the wire in the pot could do is make that static electricity go into the soil? Like having it in a pot that's open on top wouldn't work?

Simple fact, there's no circuit for electricity to do anything. If you flipped that switch the light would not work and you'd be checking bulbs and breakers.
I've never heard of anyone doing this inside.
The soil would need to be grounded to the earth to make a charge, wouldn't it?
Like walking barefoot compared to tennis shoes.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Honestly, I'm beginning to think we're not in the right key,
as to how Mother Nature plays her song for each plant species.
Right now, we're just making "random adjustments" to the instrument we're trying to play.
The instructions are being broadcast over the grow waves,
by a bunch who can't hold a tune to start with. lol
How does a blind man play a musical instrument?
How can a deaf person here what the blind man playing?
1704674785636.png

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
Interesting i saw a thing couple days ago on the language plants talk that can be interpreted with a machine. They talk obsessively when distressed and very little when happy kicking myself for not copying the link..
Id also like to play with the notion of adjusting atmospheric preasure as another tinkering point, however, that sounds really expensive to implement so I'll stick to the little stuff for now 😀

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I believe a plant is like a musical instrument.
It receives all these inputs to create tone/health.
It will broadcast a combination of frequencies that places it in certain place on the FM/AM dial.
The pest, disease causing critters, are searching the airwaves for their favorite tune.
They can feel/hear whether the plant is healthy or sick by the vibrations given off.
They won't attack a healthy plant, only sick, weak and vulnerable.
Mother Nature's process for evolution by adaptation.
Where's Neil Degrassi Tyson when you need him? lol

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
I believe a plant is like a musical instrument.
It receives all these inputs to create tone/health.
It will broadcast a combination of frequencies that places it in certain place on the FM/AM dial.
The pest, disease causing critters, are searching the airwaves for their favorite tune.
They can feel/hear whether the plant is healthy or sick by the vibrations given off.
Mother Nature's process for evolution by adaptation.
Where's Neil Degrassi Tyson when you need him? lol
I guess this is me in the garden lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Interesting i saw a thing couple days ago on the language plants talk that can be interpreted with a machine. They talk obsessively when distressed and very little when happy kicking myself for not copying the link..
Id also like to play with the notion of adjusting atmospheric preasure as another tinkering point, however, that sounds really expensive to implement so I'll stick to the little stuff for now 😀
Barometric pressure has to be important, and elevation - though you ain't changing that real easy.

Barometer is the main thing not considered by VPD charts - and what makes me see them as still being bro-science. "Hey look, these are the things you can measure and control with the equipment we sell - and nothing else matters - and you can also buy my monitoring equipment"

Homegrowers adding CO2 is a hoot as well. Big companies with sealed rooms do this to boost yield and such, but they can also factor the cost into the sale price so it evens out. And they grow for shit mostly and it isn't mattering there either except for bio-mass.

VPD in a nutshell means the plants are happy. If you open the tent and it doesn't feel comfortable and the plants look sad, you don't need a chart to tell you something ain't right.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This just came up talking about what makes a latent virus wake up and effect a plant. things like cover crops matter, and I don't think the variety matters as long as it doesn't attract a certain pest or mold. intermingling roots talk as well, and exchange root exudates. Like trees talking through the mycelium layer. One lonely plant in a pot with no worms or plants or anything to keep it company is relying solely on you for everything. growing my way I don't have to be on point 24/7 wih pH's and EC and such. I haven't seen a deficiency in 3 years except when Chem91 consumes itself at the end of the grow. And that is expected.