East Coast Stardawg WTF?!

Skunkle Justin

Yo! I just spun up a tiny little bit of that ECS that I harvested about a year ago and I am punch drunk stoney baloney. I know if I stumbled on a mutation that I didn’t keep but this is like impossible high right now. I have a couple seeds left and they might just get popped sooner than later. Feels like my whole damn body is stoned. Love this strain

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
(Takes note)

I'm on the search for the "buzz"

Some of the first smoke I tried had this mellow buzz that started on the back of your arms and legs, and then rolled into a fuzzy tingle on sides of your face. Once tingle set in it was GAME OVER. It was intense (in a good way). You'd look at the clock and swear an hour had passed when it was only 10 minutes. Made naps awesome.

Skunkle Justin

(Takes note)

I'm on the search for the "buzz"

Some of the first smoke I tried had this mellow buzz that started on the back of your arms and legs, and then rolled into a fuzzy tingle on sides of your face. Once tingle set in it was GAME OVER. It was intense (in a good way). You'd look at the clock and swear an hour had passed when it was only 10 minutes. Made naps awesome.
Yup. I used to call this “the night nurse”
Yo! I just spun up a tiny little bit of that ECS that I harvested about a year ago and I am punch drunk stoney baloney. I know if I stumbled on a mutation that I didn’t keep but this is like impossible high right now. I have a couple seeds left and they might just get popped sooner than later. Feels like my whole damn body is stoned. Love this strain