Easing Parkinson's symptoms

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Man with Parkinson&#39;s tries marijuana for the first time <a href="https://t.co/CLrciSstrV">pic.twitter.com/CLrciSstrV</a></p>&mdash; Crazy Clips (@crazyclipsonly) <a href=" ">December 30, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

For all Parkinson's care givers Tyrosine and Methylene blue have been great additions as well

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's a bit hard to believe an oral dose would work after a minute. If it's legit, looks like he found his medicine.
That could also be time-lapse in the video. And it's likely the widest range of cannabinoids including all the THC varitions or whatever.

An edible like a brownie or a gummie takes time for the liver to process from what I understand, but an alcohol tincture under the tongue is also going to give you some rapid absorption. I have used budder in hot coffee and that takes about half the time as edibles. Canna-oil used in cooking or in a salad dressing is legit.

I never had much luck with homemade edibles until I got a push-button decarb machine. Now I can decarb flower perfectly to use as is or cook with it, or I can decarb hash or concentrates before making RSO so that I don't have to worry about cooking everclear. That always freaked me out so I would just let it evaporate naturally with a coffee filter over the jar to keep dust out. Having the perfectly decarbed weed made everything after that work.

Anyway - If it's fake it's my kind of propaganda, because it's based on reality if nothing else.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think Parkinson, cerebral palsey and other aflictions that can produce seizures or spasms or whatnot all seem to have an obvious/noticable effect from cannabis use. They are all based in the brain and central nervous system. If there was a master computer or a central processing hub for the endocannabinoid system we all mysteriously have my guess is that those places would be it.

That can't be a coincidence. The plant is magic by all of todays standards. I'm good with that.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looks like once I can pull a decent harvest I'll have to explore the infused realm.
A simple RSO from leftovers can be legit. If there's not as much oil on the plant material, you don't get as big of a return - but the product is almost always in the 70-80% total cannibinoid range.

You can freeze everything and do a quick (30-60sec) wash and strain it off quick to get a nice golden "honey oil" once it's reduced, or let it soak for as long as you want and strain it through a coffee filter before reducing it. That can have a lot of the chlorophyll and other stuff in it (which is fine for edible stuff) but if you use cured bud that's older you don't get that green letting it soak.

Past experimenting with RSO I would invest in a set it and forget it decarb machine. Don't want to waste flower in a crockpot or the oven. You actually extend your stash because about 0.25g of a decarbed nug will get you right for several hours.

If your flower has 20% THC that means 1g of product has 200g of THC.
They sell 10g gummies.
You do the math. It's amazing how little you need.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
God damn 200 grams?? I'm sure you meant milligrams but you know gotta poke the bear...
Yes - milligrams - but that transfers both to the ammount in the nug and the gummies - so you knew what I meant. They obviously don't sell 10g gummies either.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yes - milligrams - but that transfers both to the ammount in the nug and the gummies - so you knew what I meant. They obviously don't sell 10g gummies either.
"Stars of death" gummies have 10g of THC in them but I don't think they are sold anymore. Joey Diaz used to pop them like candy and would get people to eat them on his podcast.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
"Stars of death" gummies have 10g of THC in them but I don't think they are sold anymore. Joey Diaz used to pop them like candy and would get people to eat them on his podcast.
I think anything above 100mg for most of us is just a recipe for sleep, and the added milligrams make the "weed-hangover" different when you wake up ;)