Driver help

I think the Meanwell HLG-150H-48-AB would be the dimmable version that meets those specs, but I would recommend contacting Peter over at Grow Daddy LEDs and he will be able to tell you what options you have. His prices are great, too.
It took 3 weeks to get them, but I got 2 of the MW 150H's drivers, 6 waggo connectors, & 2 good sized AC wall cords delivered for 98$. I was able to just snip off the DC cords off my old pos hydro drivers and pop them right in the provided waggos, then adjust the output voltage to 150v on the new drivers and myTSW2000 lives again! Thank you very much for the pro tip on Grow Daddy @TreeFarmerCharlie. 👍
MW Replacement Drivers.jpg

Last edited:

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
It took 3 weeks to get them, but I got 2 of the MW 150H's drivers, 6 waggo connectors, & 2 good sized AC wall cords delivered for 98$. I was able to just snip off the DC cords off my old pos hydro drivers and pop them right in the provided waggos, then adjust the output voltage to 150v on the new drivers and myTSW2000 lives again! Thank you very much for the pro tip on Grow Daddy @TreeFarmerCharlie. 👍
View attachment 130270
Hell ya, love to see a diy fix, than throw out & buy new..
Just curious why it took them 3 weeks to get u the driver's u needed? Meanwell's are everywhere...
I use TRC electronics for any and all electric needs.. USA based on east coast, fast shipping, and huge selection...
Just my 2 cents tho..
Nice job, Zap!

Hell ya, love to see a diy fix, than throw out & buy new..
Just curious why it took them 3 weeks to get u the driver's u needed? Meanwell's are everywhere...
I use TRC electronics for any and all electric needs.. USA based on east coast, fast shipping, and huge selection...
Just my 2 cents tho..
Nice job, Zap!
Not sure why it took 3 weeks but I'm guessing he was actually out of them(drivers) and had to order some himself to re up his inventory. Will take a look at TRC and thanks for heads up @Big Terps .👍