Dr Evil

Dr Evil

Welcome from Canada 🇨🇦 eh!

I read you’re from Hongcouver?

What the hell are you growing those living room plants in? Look pretty stellar! You must have south exposure.
I grow in hempy 2L pop bottles (perlite) and use GH MaxiBloom and calmag as our water is so pure it needs a bit.

I also have a 4x4 tent that I use in the fall/winter with a 600 watt HPS and/or a 315 watt CMH

I face more south south-west, so get a good 6 hours of direct sunshine (in the summer) but only 1 hour in the winter.

Yup....I'm from Vancouver

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I grow in hempy 2L pop bottles (perlite) and use GH MaxiBloom and calmag as our water is so pure it needs a bit.

I also have a 4x4 tent that I use in the fall/winter with a 600 watt HPS and/or a 315 watt CMH

I face more south south-west, so get a good 6 hours of direct sunshine (in the summer) but only 1 hour in the winter.

I’ve heard of these “hempy” things, but have no idea what they are. Googling now.

m4s73r

The Laziest

Thats badass. I did Hempy with Maxibloom back in 2014. I was in 3.5 gallon buckets around a vertical barebulb 600watt. Was my first vert grow. Just never liked getting rid of the perlite. Do you reuse yours?

1640627817302.png

m4s73r

The Laziest
Typically once per day, each one takes about 600ml but at times when the weather is quite hot I have to water twice/day

BTW: is that your cat?
Yes he is. I need to take another pic of him this the only one I seem to have. His name is Titan.

I dig it. I'm still of the opinion that hempy/lucas formula is one of the most budget no headache ways to grow. Hope you start a journal. I like to use journals to send people to learn from FB. Would be nice to have a hempy journal on here to reference.

Dr Evil

Yes he is. I need to take another pic of him this the only one I seem to have. His name is Titan.

I dig it. I'm still of the opinion that hempy/lucas formula is one of the most budget no headache ways to grow. Hope you start a journal. I like to use journals to send people to learn from FB. Would be nice to have a hempy journal on here to reference.
Agree....hempy/Lucas formula is very easy (for hydro) and so cheap....great for those doing hydro for the first time.

I just started some auto's in solo cups (a competition in another MJ site), they are about a week old, so I will start a journal.

BTW: just doing these for fun....I recently shut down my tent, so I'm just using some CFL's and a 19 watt grow light just to fulfill my addiction to growing weed.

PS: feel free to post more cat pics on any of my threads