Doing what made Old School the Best NSFOT

Sativa Kid

Back in the late 60's early 70's weed was judged by the high. And a sticky plant was better plant. Those were the rules. Very little had been done in breeding except some people in weed hot spots of the world in days gone by. Perhaps some little old lady that worked in the weed growing industry of that day did some selective breeding and Landrace gets all the credit. Well I call Bullshit because Landrace has adapted to the environment and when you study the strain from Thailand that was spread around neighboring countries. And the weed was so much stronger that people said it had been laced with opium, but the weed was probably 21% compared to much weaker weed available at the time, plus it's loaded with THCV and that's a different high. And I had friends from Nam and Friends that were big time dealers at that time and I heard from many sources that what we were buying was the same as they got in Nam. So basically the Thai had worked on the genetics and probably bred only the sticky ones. The other known great strains were around 14% like Columbian or a few good strains of Mexican. And Thai weed was the only Sensimilla on the market at the time, the rest had stems and seeds.
Well today things have been bred by the THC Meter which has pigeon holed some strains. Many have talked about what I'm trying to do by reintroducing CBD and playing with strains. So I have a couple bridge strains that have been bred to have from 2-5% CBD and 14-20% THC. I plan on making the final breed with one of my fire strains to try to accomplish going old school. And speaking of "Fire Strains" I also am back crossing and re breeding the regular seeds fire strains to sexually stabilize the strains. The strains I'm Stabilizing and preparing to breed are Landrace Thai, Gorilla Glue #4, Purple Kush, Bubba CBD, Humber Kush and the Red Girl Scout Cookies pictured below. NFSOT

Attachments

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I've got a killer cloner only cross of pre '98 Bubba Kush x Moonshine Haze called Hillbilly Hobby. I want to get it into as many hands for breeding as possible because I've had several people tell me it's the best they've had in a long time or even ever.

Very sativa dominant, ten week finisher, really shoots up. It would fit in well with your project there.

Sativa Kid

I've got a killer cloner only cross of pre '98 Bubba Kush x Moonshine Haze called Hillbilly Hobby. I want to get it into as many hands for breeding as possible because I've had several people tell me it's the best they've had in a long time or even ever.

Very sativa dominant, ten week finisher, really shoots up. It would fit in well with your project there.
Sounds Intersting

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN

sounds like a winner been awhile since I enjoyed a good sativa...,,. How fickle is she the last 3-weeks?