Dog Poo top soil spray

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
There's probably a million articles out there on composting. All of them are going to say, don't use the poop. Even though..technically....if you do compost right...the pathogens should die. The flip side to that is if you don't do it right, you could die.lol.

Start here for basics

@CrimsonEcho has a thread on here about worm farming too

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Just go with a worm bin bro. It’s a miracle fertilizer/soil conditioner/microbial product. Especially when freshly made.

Dog poop has pathogens in it as everybody has already pointed out and the npk ratio is unsuitable for cannabis imo. Very high P. Plus there may be worm medicine and other kinda of chemicals in a dogs poop depending on the medical needs.

However if you set up a separate worm bin, you can compost your dogs poop and use that fertilizer on your rose bushes or other non consumable plants and flowers.

Also keep in mind that some medicine that your dog takes may harm the worms. So, i’d just discard any poop at least for a week after any medication.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Dog shit? For real
It is possible to be on the right track and still get hit by a train.
but I figure the true secret is in the soil.
Amen bro

When you start growing the weed -- you are all about the weed.
You see a container ,and you imagine growing weed in it. You see lobsters in the tank at the grocery store, and you imagine it's dwc.
You happen to spot a dog s*** ,,,and naturally it made you want to grow more weed.

This line of thinking is integral to upping your girl game. The fact that you posted it up, and asked the question is commendable, I feel this is the best way to learn; it paves the way for meta input.
If you have a question, someone has had that question before. If you have a problem -someone has found a solution. That is the greatest attribute of the internet ,,, being able to crowdsource this information.

You inquired about the s*** so here's my opinion on that s***

Dogs are omnivorous scavengers and their stool is unquantifiable. If you feed a dog 100% carnivorously, the fecal matter will turn white and absolutely disappear within a few days. If your dog is eating granola bars out of the cupboard, the renderings will be riddled with foil for decades. It simply is not a reliable source of ,,,,anything.

A few of you saw this coming
20191119_101535.jpg

PokerJay1983

Really Active Member
ty Jewel. As one of my biggest supporters on the site can you checkout my journal? I just super cropped and these girls aren’t looking good at all. Need some input on light height ect. Just added to journal.

It is possible to be on the right track and still get hit by a train.

Amen bro

When you start growing the weed -- you are all about the weed.
You see a container ,and you imagine growing weed in it. You see lobsters in the tank at the grocery store, and you imagine it's dwc.
You happen to spot a dog s*** ,,,and naturally it made you want to grow more weed.

This line of thinking is integral to upping your girl game. The fact that you posted it up, and asked the question is commendable, I feel this is the best way to learn; it paves the way for meta input.
If you have a question, someone has had that question before. If you have a problem -someone has found a solution. That is the greatest attribute of the internet ,,, being able to crowdsource this information.

You inquired about the s*** so here's my opinion on that s***

Dogs are omnivorous scavengers and their stool is unquantifiable. If you feed a dog 100% carnivorously, the fecal matter will turn white and absolutely disappear within a few days. If your dog is eating granola bars out of the cupboard, the renderings will be riddled with foil for decades. It simply is not a reliable source of ,,,,anything.

A few of you saw this coming
View attachment 31329