Does one pollenated plant spoil the tent?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Can I pollinate one plant and then others not be bothered.

Mmm what do you mean by pollinating it? If you pollinate in the tent with others that are flowering you could potentially get some stray pollen flying around. Id pollinate it in another area if you gonna shake the limbs of the male plant. That pollen gets airborn and can end up in your tent and have some stray seeds here and their. If its just your smoke that isnt a bad thing as now you got some good quality seeds to sprout.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Mmm what do you mean by pollinating it? If you pollinate in the tent with others that are flowering you could potentially get some stray pollen flying around. Id pollinate it in another area if you gonna shake the limbs of the male plant. That pollen gets airborn and can end up in your tent and have some stray seeds here and their. If its just your smoke that isnt a bad thing as now you got some good quality seeds to sprout.
In isolation. Hes gonna hit em in iso then put em back i think. I hope anyways.

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Yeah im here. Still wont let me like any posts. And i think my journal locked for approval.
My guess is this place kinda new n not real active yet or? I dont know nothing here. I just remember you saying check it out. Then when i googled looking for way to contact useful seeds this and riu came up. So i went this way.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
My guess is this place kinda new n not real active yet or? I dont know nothing here. I just remember you saying check it out. Then when i googled looking for way to contact useful seeds this and riu came up. So i went this way.
Yea, u might have to hit a certain post count to like shit, I can't remember. This place is kinda new, but u don't have to deal with the trolls and the crooks at those other sites like riu, etc...

Rooted

Plant whisperer
Yea, u might have to hit a certain post count to like shit, I can't remember. This place is kinda new, but u don't have to deal with the trolls and the crooks at those other sites like riu, etc...
I got it now. Uncle romulus just diss me for posting on your thread solo. Saying i took all outta context n im a budtender if i knew anyone id be set not a budtender. I think im past that point now. But its all good ill just let my work do my talking.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I got it now. Uncle romulus just diss me for posting on your thread solo. Saying i took all outta context n im a budtender if i knew anyone id be set not a budtender. I think im past that point now. But its all good ill just let my work do my talking.
U can have a mod change your title, it is just directly related to your post count and don't mean shit

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Are u talking about my journal? I didn't see your post

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Its not a like. I got a pack of bb n choc fems. I got a serious winner pheno i want to hit with my tiramisu v2 male. Litterally had whole hood heads spinning. But i want his blessings b4 i do it. A Respect thing.
Check him out on ig and get him over here. I've been hearing his name more than once