Does anyone despise AC like I do?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Ive had central air since 1979. Cant live without it.
I get super duper dizzy in high heat.
Only thing about it I don't like is the hydro cost from it...but staying cool is top priority for me.
This is one of the reasons I don't like AC. Being in AC all day makes me sweat my balls off when I'm outside.

Venus

Water boy
When I was a kid i lived right in the middle of Toronto. You talk about hot. Damn. Your face sucking on the screen for a breath of air. The fan blowing fetid hot air on you...holy shit it was hot.

In the early 70s my old man won this irish sweepstakes thing..something to do with buying a lottery ticket based on the horse race for the Catholic church by my dads neighbor this red headed irishman...wow those gummies bring back the story..

Anyway he won 800 bucks and that was the hottest summer we ever had...he went right out and bought a 5000 BTU window mount and it cost 800 bucks taxes in..in like 75. He rigged it with blankets so we could all get some cool air and we finally slept for the first time in longer than a week.

When you are surrounded by ashphalt and cars and a steady heat (currently we are in about 10 days of 90 plus degrees.

I dont give a shit what it costs. I like it to be cold as a tomb when i sleep.

And i like to go get a good and hard baked in the sun thing too..hot...like the guy in spain in Sexy Beast hot...

And then go in the pool and freeze in the house...ahh...i think i need a freezie to get a shiver on.

Global warming was cancelled due to covid so magic 8 ball said let it rip.
I do the exact same lol, AC in the whole house, some days bake for a bit ,sweat , swim.. soo good;)

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
😆 Western world problems . AC ......No AC while some kid in Africa sits in a grass hut sweating his ass off and is just happy to have clean water . We are a precious bunch sometimes . Oh shit the batteries in the remote are flat , I’m gonna have to walk to the TV to change channels . Gonna be a shit day 6FFEAF7D-8ACE-4AF2-9144-CD3FB2846B16.jpeg