Do go nutes go bad?

angel4us

Super Active Member
Thanks .... I have a gallon of micro gh from 12 years ago !!!! I think I’ll experiment with it on my tomatoes!!! I already bought new ... but was just interested because a buddy blamed bad grow on age of nutes ?????

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks .... I have a gallon of micro gh from 12 years ago !!!! I think I’ll experiment with it on my tomatoes!!! I already bought new ... but was just interested because a buddy blamed bad grow on age of nutes ?????
Yaaa I would probably test that out on some veggies first. But honestly if it was stored well in a cabinet or alike you’re probably good to go :)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
A lot of growers have a hard time admitting when they make mistakes. Just browse Reddit and you’d think that a tiny pinhole in a tent would create enough of a light leak to herm an entire tent.

PhatNuggz

A lot of growers have a hard time admitting when they make mistakes. Just browse Reddit and you’d think that a tiny pinhole in a tent would create enough of a light leak to herm an entire tent.

This is funny. Ive been growing for 10 years, I completely leave the tent flaps OPEN for better air exchange. I have a small recirculating fan outside the tent aimed in. Here's a recent grow. Oh and the bud in my Avatar

Attachments