Dispensaries Can Suck It

DJ URINAL CAKE

Hello Everyone,

Lifelong smoker, first time grower :) Grew up in Oregon, now back in NorCal. I am from the early 2000's era of chronic.

These dispensaries charge up the yingyang for manicured basic work that is borderline garbage. I haven't been able to find any legit chronic up here in years. I am absolutely sick of it, throwing in the towel. None of these guys seem to know what good chronic is anymore. Not going to Sacramento and paying $60+ 30% tax for 1/8 of "i hope it is not completely dry like everything else here with a packaging date last month"..... I'm telling you, it's pathetically sad.

Anyway, i am going to run with some Heisenbeans and pop a few plants in the next two months or so.

I have zero equipment and basic knowledge, but catch on very very quickly and also have guidance from some grower friends.

Time to read....a lot. Ready to learn plenty and get back to to the good ol days.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Hello Everyone,

Lifelong smoker, first time grower :) Grew up in Oregon, now back in NorCal. I am from the early 2000's era of chronic.

These dispensaries charge up the yingyang for manicured basic work that is borderline garbage. I haven't been able to find any legit chronic up here in years. I am absolutely sick of it, throwing in the towel. None of these guys seem to know what good chronic is anymore. Not going to Sacramento and paying $60+ 30% tax for 1/8 of "i hope it is not completely dry like everything else here with a packaging date last month"..... I'm telling you, it's pathetically sad.

Anyway, i am going to run with some Heisenbeans and pop a few plants in the next two months or so.

I have zero equipment and basic knowledge, but catch on very very quickly and also have guidance from some grower friends.

Time to read....a lot. Ready to learn plenty and get back to to the good ol days.
I find Your handle amusing, fucking zips go 175 up here North of the Wall. Dispensaries here are like 50 - 60 an 1/8 and its junk, so I feel Ya. Welcome. Read Journals and You will pick up lots of good intel.

DJ URINAL CAKE

Hahaha you guys are awesome. I busted up laughing at some of the replies lol

Definitely feel welcomed, I appreciate it!

Not new to forums, I've been around the Toyota offroad forums for ten years or so - like pirate and t4r.org. Not too active much anymore though. Just Google image search downpour11

My name is Rob. That DJ Urinal Cake name is part of this bs story my buddy made up to this lady when we were 13. Just some random lady too interested in whatever we were doing so we instigated convo and made up a bunch of shit and of course we thought it was hilarious but I never forgot that stupid name he made up....that was like 20 years ago lol pretty sure that's my internet name too so all my neighbors see that as an option to connect when they pull up their wifi.

I have another that i use for Comcast after I had account issues a while back so I had to come up with a new account nickname. So of course, we all know it had to be "GARGLETRON". So I get to say that to them every time I/they call. Cracks me up every time. Gives them an awkward moment for the day.

Appreciate the links - I will be around here and there, and thankfully I know how to search lol

Finally some people I can trust that know good chronic and how to grow it. Took me this long to be able to entertain the idea now that life is settled.

..Big Gulps huh.....welp, see ya later!

Rooted

Plant whisperer
I find Your handle amusing, fucking zips go 175 up here North of the Wall. Dispensaries here are like 50 - 60 an 1/8 and its junk, so I feel Ya. Welcome. Read Journals and You will pick up lots of good intel.
Crazy thing is prices are the same here. Oz on street maybe $200 but dispensaries get the same 60 an 1/8 for stuff that wont even sell on street level
They have lines across parking lot for shake for at 200+ an oz
Its the legal protection is the only reason they survive. Ads on billboards n hyped up names. Most what ive gotten from dispo needed the boveda thrown out cause it was like a pillow from them pushing uncured barely dry bud for 60 an 1/8 their days are numbered. Yup get you some reading going set up n leave that trash where its at. They wont buy no teslas with my money. Youll find dispo bud cant compare in most cases. There is the rare occassion they get something odd n fire though. Im pretty sure they falsify labels too. Either that or everything out my box is hitting 30%+ cause ive bought few 30%+ at dispo n they still dont compare

DJ URINAL CAKE

Dude I'm in California - these people want $350-$450 a zip. HA!! Most of it is trash. I ended up grabbing a zip of outdoor blueberry for $120 last night from this guy who knows how to cure properly and it's better than all the $350+ zips up here.

Can't wait to get back to the olden days again.

And yes there's no comparison between dispensary weed and homegrown. The marketing is so douchey too, ugh too much to complain about... no more complaining though, I won't need to anymore lol

DJ URINAL CAKE

Welcome to paradise! I've gotten an insane amount of help from the growers on here. I'm on my first grow and started to save money as well. No dispensaries here but it is 200 an o around here and they typically run light. I'm sure you will be successful.
Welcome to paradise, the best weed forum on the interwebs 😉😉😉like everyone said any questions ask away, plenty of very intelligent and experienced wizard level growers here and they are always glad to help
Thank you! Glad to find the place. I was searching heisenbeans and found the thread on here.

Very excited to get this going. Ill start a thread when i'm ready to roll