Discreet Shipping Techniques?

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I started this thread to gather the best shipping techniques for single and multiple packs of seeds. I do not enjoy picking up my souvenirs from the post office when they sound like maracas. Let's put a end to the noisy packages. Maybe sound absorbing material?

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
what if you use the micro centrifuge tubes and your packages are sealed and rattle how can you stop the noise from being heard outside of the shipping boxes

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I like that idea. alter the sound that's heard I'm impressed.
Had a seed company across the pond fail 2 times to get me my order through customs. It was a large order. But on the 3rd attempt they used a small container of assorted washers and in each compartment had a pack or two in it. Some how they re wrapped the pack of washers like they were never opened77AAA288-9F25-4527-B018-A0F52EAC153A.png

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Had a seed company across the pond fail 2 times to get me my order through customs. It was a large order. But on the 3rd attempt they used a small container of assorted washers and in each compartment had a pack or two in it. Some how they re wrapped the pack of washers like they were never openedView attachment 111192
Oh and I still use them washers from time to time and that was 11+ years ago