Dirtbags grow-n-show

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Dog days of flower... Figure about 3 weeks left for most of them, they should start to really swell over the next couple weeks. Bubba will be done about a week before everything else, it's starting to scenesce already. Should be easy to spot it now.

Amazing how differently these plants are growing. Terrible combo for the same room really. Cookies is short, fast flowering and a light feeder, Violator is tall, long flowering and a heavy feeder. But I think week 9 will be a happy medium for everything but bubba. Feeding could be better, Its been a bit of a juggling act figuring out the new strain but I think itll finish nicely. The top buds are very small compared to the other strains in the room, but they are on top of a 16" branch full of well developed nugs. The quality looks wild though, absolutely covered in dense crystal and they stink like menthol kush.20190930_123138.jpg20190930_123229.jpg

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Also looks like my mighty mite male pollinated the preflowers on my God bud outdoors. They're both very stable IBL's so I'm hoping for decent hybrid vigor, with some luck I'll find a real early finisher with more God bud attributes and call it, Lord almighty.20191006_123609.jpg

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Actually since I still have the God mom I'll probably pick a male and back cross it, maybe for a few generations. I could possibly get it to a BX2 by next summer, I'll just need to get a seperate tent going somewhere else.
The God is way better smoke, but the mighty mite is a super early flowering, bombproof plant that grows well in any environment. Combined I could have a real winner for outdoors in Canada.

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Those all coming out @ the same time ?

What do you have lined up ?
Yeah, they're all 8-9 week strains. I'm actually mid harvest right now, they ripened a little ahead of schedule due to some nutrient stress mid flower. Platinum cookies stole the show again.. But the violator smells the most dank and pungent out of all of it and feels literally wet with resin. Here is a PC top, the plants were pruned to have 8 tops like this per plant. So should be a decent pull.20191014_130625.jpg

Next up I'm going to run cookies, violator and Bubba, but this round im switching to rockwool. The Kush cuts are just too sensitive to lockout from the slightest bit of overfeeding, and I think wool will give me the precise control I'm looking for. I'm sick of guessing what the Cec is doing honestly.

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
That's hilarious, reflector envy... Funny because not many people besides me even use these big parabolics anymore.

And I'm going to do top feed drain to waste with 6" hugo blocks. This is a stock photo from the Internet but shows the system. They're even using the same kind of roofing material for drain tables as me. I'll be doing fewer, larger plants, but the idea is the same, top feed system with multiple daily waterings..69059039_934031476948266_6086355702302475554_n.jpg