dinachem x blueberry x northern lights x blue kush

Shua1991

Really Active Member
its ok my favorite currently is destroyer from cannabiogen goes for 15-16 weeks and i can wait for the good shit. i appreciate the beautiful pure sativa effect so don’t mind the long flowering.

what would you say is the distinguishing feature of the malawi and phxm phenos i’m searching for. i’m thinking of ordering regulars and not thinking of culling all the males so my first run can be a seed run directly so if there are any special features to look for i may look for it in the males too.
I would recommend the PHxM, malawi shines in hybrids, and the purple haze is mostly dominant in the cross, if you find some green malawi phenos, which usually smell of Mango spice and some fuely fermented smells, the purple haze phenotypes have greater internode spacing and a spicy berry or fermented berry wine smell, grow taller and.flower longer than malawi dominant phenotypes.

I plan to hunt some PHxM by the end of the year, I just finished my pheno hunt for males and made seeds using a Malawi dominant male because they pass on -Hardiness, raw potency, heavy yields, tropical spice odors, long lasting effects.

Use the male of the variety you want to pass on potency, as females are the easiest to differentiate offspring from, males have a few unobservable traits that shine in outcrossing, like malawi. That's the only way you'll know what a male passes onto offspring is to grow them, but malawi tends to pass on that rollercoaster immediate effect that can startle some people, it's why zamaldelica, Golden Tiger, PHxM and (Panama x Malawi) are all high potency and high yield, all worth growing.
Your cannalope haze sounds like the perfect match for the Mango tropical spice malawi terps, and wouldn't diminish the sativa effects either.

If you've grown Destroyer then you will love zamaldelica, some of the thai that makes destroyer is used to make zamaldelica(using golden tiger).

Last edited:

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I would recommend the PHxM, malawi shines in hybrids, and the purple haze is mostly dominant in the cross, if you find some green malawi phenos, which usually smell of Mango spice and some fuely fermented smells, the purple haze phenotypes have greater internode spacing and a spicy berry or fermented berry wine smell, grow taller and.flower longer than malawi dominant phenotypes.

I plan to hunt some PHxM by the end of the year, I just finished my pheno hunt for males and made seeds using a Malawi dominant male because they pass on -Hardiness, raw potency, heavy yields, tropical spice odors, long lasting effects.

Use the male of the variety you want to pass on potency, as females are the easiest to differentiate offspring from, males have a few unobservable traits that shine in outcrossing, like malawi. That's the only way you'll know what a male passes onto offspring is to grow them, but malawi tends to pass on that rollercoaster immediate effect that can startle some people, it's why zamaldelica, Golden Tiger, PHxM and (Panama x Malawi) are all high potency and high yield, all worth growing.
Your cannalope haze sounds like the perfect match for the Mango tropical spice malawi terps, and wouldn't diminish the sativa effects either.

If you've grown Destroyer then you will love zamaldelica, some of the thai that makes destroyer is used to make zamaldelica(using golden tiger).
thanks for the insight man i’ll be sure to watch your pheno hunt too. i love destroyer so hopefully i’ll indeed love zamaldelica lol.

yeah once i get my hands on these beautiful genetics i plan to chuck like crazy, gonna cross each one with the destroyer too just to get that extra thai in there. i’ll also cross these with some hybrids like dinachem and blue kush and stuff. gonna be fun haha.

i’ll document the ride once i order in a couple of months when my grows finish and i can start a new.