dinachem x blueberry x northern lights x blue kush

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
i have this little line i pollinate with every reversal just for shits and giggles. i pop 1-2 seeds and throw in the tent with whatever i’m reversing. harvest the seeds and pop a couple of those new crosses for the next reversal etc. kinda dangerous because there is a possibility of these untested crosses to herm but have been getting away with it thus far. i also inspect them like every couple of days lol

so i popped 3 of these a while back and they’re almost done at this point. this line forked a little while back to basically one with blue kush and other with cannalope haze. i just reversed the cannalope haze too soon after making the blue kush cross so i didnt have any time to pop a seed. so there is a dinachem x bb x nl x cannalope haze line which i havent popped yet but this 3 seeds gave 2 beautiful plants and i want to share the #2.

its a perfect freak. i topped it once, it self topped on 3 branches didnt on 1, spiral calyxes shooting all directions. has nice colors and hasnt hermed under various kinds of stress. been going about 65 days or so and smelling strongly of blueberry and its gonna come down this week with a couple of destroyer pollinated seeds :D

6A56D4A6-7691-4422-9EA2-E8CAEF94FC0D.jpeg64D5FEE4-EDDB-4870-853E-3D486A98114F.jpeg38E0B651-BCE6-4AC9-9446-B1559D54FC2B.jpeg

calling it double blue aurora chem (dbac) lol

crimsonecho

I'm about to do some reversing too, that thing looks funky lol
doesnt it?

i love my weed freaky as long as it doesnt herm :)

What are you reversing? I apologize for my ignorance but the horticulture technology has past me.
reversing fem plants to males collecting pollen and making fem seeds. sts my man silver thiosulfate.

I'm doing 3 fast bud lsd-25 seeds.

I'll pick 2 best growers and reverse one and keep the seeds from the normal one.
thats an auto right? i’ve seen some crazy good pics of that stuff looks very pretty!

i’d just reverse a single branch of the best grower and use that to pollinate the all 3 and in the end keep the seeds from the most potent and best looking and smelling mama. a single branch gets you a shit ton of pollen

crimsonecho

LSD from Barney’s is one of my favorites.
never grown it or smoked it. does it look anyhting like the auto version if so pretty pretty plants haha

where i am i dont have the privilige to work with lots of strains and keeping it low profile is the best so i havent ordered seeds maybe for 2 years now and everything i bought were 3 packs and stuff and only small orders lol

mostly ordered from dinafem and cannabiogen and loved their gear but sadly they are not active atm so i’m trying to preserve the genetics as best as i can while also chucking and making crosses of my favs.

i’m almost done with the s1s of the dina and cbg gears so i’m gonna go for some pure landrace sativas from ace seeds in a couple of months hopefully and if they make it through the customs and germinate i’m gonna have a hella good time with some more sativas haha

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
never grown it or smoked it. does it look anyhting like the auto version if so pretty pretty plants haha

where i am i dont have the privilige to work with lots of strains and keeping it low profile is the best so i havent ordered seeds maybe for 2 years now and everything i bought were 3 packs and stuff and only small orders lol

mostly ordered from dinafem and cannabiogen and loved their gear but sadly they are not active atm so i’m trying to preserve the genetics as best as i can while also chucking and making crosses of my favs.

i’m almost done with the s1s of the dina and cbg gears so i’m gonna go for some pure landrace sativas from ace seeds in a couple of months hopefully and if they make it through the customs and germinate i’m gonna have a hella good time with some more sativas haha
You should contact @Shua1991 he is a ace seeds grower. He might be able to help with the seeds. If you do order from overseas I recommend Cannapot. Your order will arrive from them. Good luck.

crimsonecho

You should contact @Shua1991 he is a ace seeds grower. He might be able to help with the seeds. If you do order from overseas I recommend Cannapot. Your order will arrive from them. Good luck.
i’m leaning towards stealthyseeds or whatever .com because their stealth options just speak to me lol

if anyone has bad experiences with them speak now or forever hold your mouth shut hahaha

i got my list down to perfect mostly but would love to hear @Shua1991 s opinions and contributions of course

-zamaldelica
-malawi
-new caledonia
-panama
-honduras
-purple haze x malawi

and maybe

-ethiopian

Shua1991

Really Active Member
i’m leaning towards stealthyseeds or whatever .com because their stealth options just speak to me lol

if anyone has bad experiences with them speak now or forever hold your mouth shut hahaha

i got my list down to perfect mostly but would love to hear @Shua1991 s opinions and contributions of course

-zamaldelica
-malawi
-new caledonia
-panama
-honduras
-purple haze x malawi

and maybe

-ethiopian
I would do Ethiopian last, which is really similar to the mango-carrot phenos of malawi and zamaldelica but less "worked" and domesticated. I've never grown new Caledonia but it's on my to do list, I hear it's like the old Maui wowie, Tropical fruity happy weed that takes about 13-15 weeks for flower.

I've grown the malawi- definitely top notch on potency, duration of effects, the "Golden Tiger" hybrid of (thai x malawi) is similar as on f3 that several thai dominant and malawi phenotypes can be found.
Panama is probably the first thing by Ace I would recommend growing, easy and faster flowering at 12-13 wks, really speedy and stimulating, smoke too much and anxiety might be an issue, I've given one person a panic attack on this stuff.

The panama haze is supposed to be the best thing ace has released in recent years, I would recommend that one, glowing reviews from growers, "upbeat long lasting euphoria".

crimsonecho

I would do Ethiopian last, which is really similar to the mango-carrot phenos of malawi and zamaldelica but less "worked" and domesticated. I've never grown new Caledonia but it's on my to do list, I hear it's like the old Maui wowie, Tropical fruity happy weed that takes about 13-15 weeks for flower.

I've grown the malawi- definitely top notch on potency, duration of effects, the "Golden Tiger" hybrid of (thai x malawi) is similar as on f3 that several thai dominant and malawi phenotypes can be found.
Panama is probably the first thing by Ace I would recommend growing, easy and faster flowering at 12-13 wks, really speedy and stimulating, smoke too much and anxiety might be an issue, I've given one person a panic attack on this stuff.

The panama haze is supposed to be the best thing ace has released in recent years, I would recommend that one, glowing reviews from growers, "upbeat long lasting euphoria".
so all in all you agree with this list for the most part. i was already on the fence about ethiopian so i may just take it off the list. and you’re suggesting panama haze. what i was thinking is i can cross the panama with my cannalope haze and make my own version of the panama haze haha

got experience with honduras and zamaldelica?

purple haze x malawi also was suggested by a sativa lover on another forum so i’m gonna get that too if i can. have you grown any?

Shua1991

Really Active Member
so all in all you agree with this list for the most part. i was already on the fence about ethiopian so i may just take it off the list. and you’re suggesting panama haze. what i was thinking is i can cross the panama with my cannalope haze and make my own version of the panama haze haha

got experience with honduras and zamaldelica?

purple haze x malawi also was suggested by a sativa lover on another forum so i’m gonna get that too if i can. have you grown any?
I grew the PH x Malawi, it's long lasting, psychedelic and stimulaying, definitely worth growing if you can take the 17 week flowering time, it's lightning in a bottle. zamaldelica is very similar to "Golden Tiger"(thai x malawi) and malawi, it has very similar Mango carrot cocktail smells with some absolutely trich crusted flowers and similar 14 week flowering as GT, again, really psychedelic, introspective when smoked after harvest, after a few months cure its like low potency shrooms, makes colors pop, makes food taste better, makes sex better, it's a top notch sativa. As good as any on your list.

crimsonecho

I grew the PH x Malawi, it's long lasting, psychedelic and stimulaying, definitely worth growing if you can take the 17 week flowering time, it's lightning in a bottle. zamaldelica is very similar to "Golden Tiger"(thai x malawi) and malawi, it has very similar Mango carrot cocktail smells with some absolutely trich crusted flowers and similar 14 week flowering as GT, again, really psychedelic, introspective when smoked after harvest, after a few months cure its like low potency shrooms, makes colors pop, makes food taste better, makes sex better, it's a top notch sativa. As good as any on your list.
thats good to hear man looks very promising list is finalized finally thanks for sharing the experience, appreciate it.

ps; never been able to have sex while on shrooms haha

Shua1991

Really Active Member
ps; never been able to have sex while on shrooms haha
Smoke enough of this stuff and you won't either.

If you find the right pheno of malawi and the PHxM or Zamaldelica or Golden Tiger you won't want to grow much else, they have a really unique drug profile that doesn't build tolerance quickly, have no ceiling, Some people cannot tolerate the long flowering, I flower at 10:45/13:15 to accelerate flowering to around 12 weeks for zamaldelica and malawi, 15 weeks for PHxM

crimsonecho

Smoke enough of this stuff and you won't either.

If you find the right pheno of malawi and the PHxM or Zamaldelica or Golden Tiger and.you won't want to grow much else. Some people cannot tolerate the long flowering, I flower at 10:45/13:15 to accelerate flowering to around 12 weeks for zamaldelica and malawi, 15 weeks for PHxM
its ok my favorite currently is destroyer from cannabiogen goes for 15-16 weeks and i can wait for the good shit. i appreciate the beautiful pure sativa effect so don’t mind the long flowering.

what would you say is the distinguishing feature of the malawi and phxm phenos i’m searching for. i’m thinking of ordering regulars and not thinking of culling all the males so my first run can be a seed run directly so if there are any special features to look for i may look for it in the males too.