Cuts in Ontario

MikeyDread

Are you just looking for any cuts or something specific? I dont mess with them myself, as any pest issues I have encountered has come from cuts, I'm straight seed only by choice.

But I have some peeps that may be interested depending on what your offering, mind you these guys are not the "post on the internet" type ..they are more the, "dont waste my time, better have the money ready" type

Also you looking for single cuts or dozens?

What cuts are you offering?

150genetics

Designer of flavours
Are you just looking for any cuts or something specific? I dont mess with them myself, as any pest issues I have encountered has come from cuts, I'm straight seed only by choice.

But I have some peeps that may be interested depending on what your offering, mind you these guys are not the "post on the internet" type ..they are more the, "dont waste my time, better have the money ready" type

Also you looking for single cuts or dozens?

What cuts are you offering?

I've listed some of my in house cuts on my profile it's my first post out of 2 and also would b willing to purchase cash. Not really anything specific just looking for stuff to catch my eye. With cuts I always do an isolation period to make sure pests don't enter my grow.