Current status

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
Currently have six plants in flower from clone...they have vegged for about a month in the 4 gallon pots they are in with organic soil. I only use straight water and teas that I make.they were flipped on 20/6/10...I will take some pics as I have yet to thin them out and take clones.
The plants are:
2 SSDD....Bodhi
2 Stardawg x Cherry Mtn...GG420
1 SuperSourDiesel...me
1 Space jam...Area51

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
So...I am going to pop another bunch of seeds...I always veg my seed plants to maturity with 55 days of veg before flower...I cannot remember the last time I got any herms either...just my theory...🤔
Anyways...I'm going to pop:
1000 Oaks F4......Omuerta...(Oaktree x Oaktree)
Quetzalcoatl F4...Omuerta...(GrapeStomper OG)
??????.....???????....I think I should go through and pick about 5 and make a poll...😲...and have you all pick what you want to see.🤨

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
So...I will post up some pics later tonight...same soil batch I ran the last time...same veg time etc...same same...this time...I am running out of nitrogen at 30 days...WTF??
anyways...I will start to add chicken shit into my tea...hopefully get these through...I am going to add more feather meal and a few more sources of fast n slow release nitrogen and see if that helps with the next run...this is the same mix I always use...mix it in a concrete mixer and let set 40-50 days etc...
I am seriously confused🤔