Cure hygrometers

shimz

vapest
Agreed, but I do like that these are within 1 point of each other and at a low reading to boot. Seems like the lower the reading the more my various hygrometers disagree.

Waxman420

Fasttech.com has them cheaper if you get like 10. They seem to hold up too ive had some get waterlogged dry them out and still working they come in like 10 different colours too. Local reptile shop selling them for 19.99 smh

Edit these are the only cheapo ones I've found that switch to f just use a metal screwdriver in the hole in back of them marked f/c

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
These were 1.89 free shipping from eBay China. 1.87 from fast track LOL I don't know how the hell they can make money off this stuff LOL. I have one mounted in a gallon gar lid with some 58 percent packs. Reads 60. I'll berp till it starts coming down to see how they work. So far looking great. They are a little touchy, if you twist them around a bit they tend to cut out or read 8888. I think it's how the contacts from the circuit board touch the LCD.
I shouldn't have looked now there is all kinds of shit I need off of fast track LOL

Green_256

What's a SIP?
subbing bc I'm sick of buying these dam things, in my experience it doesn't matter what one you buy, they all suck! lol I must have about 15, and they all read something different at different times, I usually like to go by feel for the ultimate test!

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
When I can afford one I'll be buying these for myself which you can log your full grow or log each hygrometer where you've placed them. Have one in your tent, label it in the app on your phone, one in your cure room/tent etc. You can do push notification or even hook them all up to a router. I believe they are bluetooth+wifi so which ever method you prefer to use them.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
When I can afford one I'll be buying these for myself which you can log your full grow or log each hygrometer where you've placed them. Have one in your tent, label it in the app on your phone, one in your cure room/tent etc. You can do push notification or even hook them all up to a router. I believe they are bluetooth+wifi so which ever method you prefer to use them.
Looks good, little pricey but if you have the funds available it would be a awesome addition. Funny how far technology has moved along.