CSI Humbolt

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is a bank I check regularly because he has his latest tested releases posted about every month or two. Panama Red being his latest reg run and the HP13 on the fem side.

I am posting because I saw this for anyone interested in a "charity" seed deal that may have enjoyed listening to the Breeders Syndicate podcast when this guy was on there. I have grown out almost three of these crosses and so far all have been worth the effort. Not a bad deal if you like a Headband/Kush type of plant as the pollen donor.

One thing about CSI is that if it says 7 beans in a pack - you're most likely getting 7 beans in that pack. But there will also be the exact number of beans listed in all the free packs he sends too. I can't imagine the haul that would come with this considering the cause. But $500 for 56 fems is less than $10 a bean all day, without the freebies.

Notso's Headband ~ Hybrid Collection #1 - Humboldt CSI
1700838837844.png
No I didn't get it and I ain't pressuring anyone else to, but it's a good deal if this is your thing. Holidays and all.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had the Muttzarella on my list for a while. His UK Cheese is super pungent and the potency from the '91 is exactly what it should need for potency. I never look for anything that might improve the '91. I don't think that's possible because I grow for effect and that is spot on - but I do think it has what several other strains need.

Anyway, that's all I bought. so he throws in the '91 and a UK Cheese cross. That's a cool single drop assortment right there. I used the coupon code and got the Sour Giesel and the Xmas Bud - then one of the freebies was more Xmas Bud. CSI orders are always like Xmas! ;)
IMG_8151.JPG

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
A few years ago I got all his holyweed UK, Durban, Zkittlez TK, GSC strains. The UK was a monster same with the trainwreck and Durban. The wreck did extremely well indoors huge dense banana spears super frosty and the Durban was outdoor very impressive. These aren't listed anymore but might want to see if they are available. Maybe if people show interest he re releases another batch and some new crosses. A drop of 5 zkittlez bshw popped up last spring and snatched one right up and they were gone within 24hrs.

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
Got my beans for the next grow. The Purple Dogbud and the TK x T1000 had my eye for a while so I finally grabbed some.

Y'all already know the drill, he's heavy on the free packs! Probably end up growing thru all them eventually. Might have to add in another grow cycle just to check em out.

I didn't expect a speedy delivery with snail mail, but 4 days after cash in hand I had my order.

1000002994.jpg

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Z1000xWeddingCake8.jpg
Z1000
AE77xAlbertWalker_8.jpg
AE77 very stretchy and wants to take over the tent at every turn.
WifixChemdp1_8.jpg
WiFi 1 both phenos are looking great imagine 10 reeks on these 🤭
BlackberryWidowxMendoPurps6.jpg
Blackberry widow Mendo Purps @ six weeks
Patient0xAppleFritterSix.jpg
Patient 0 Apple Fritter @ six weeks second run of this leans more to AF than the previous run which was very durbanesque. This was the type of plant where every day you notice a change. Lots of stretch, stack, frost with sublime fritter turps.

Last edited: