C's grows

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Started these last week citurs milf, blueberry cookie wreck and black banana cookies. First out of soil was blueberry cookie wreck. Second was citus milf. Last and a mutant hope she grow out of it. Citus Milf has just taken off.View attachment 43452View attachment 43458
Funny you say that my citrus milf baby has outperformed everything that popped up earlier looking good bro. @HydroRed CM wins again 🤺

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Started these last week citurs milf, blueberry cookie wreck and black banana cookies. First out of soil was blueberry cookie wreck. Second was citus milf. Last and a mutant hope she grow out of it. Citus Milf has just taken off.View attachment 43452View attachment 43458
Funny you say that my citrus milf baby has outperformed everything that popped up earlier looking good bro. @HydroRed CM wins again 🤺
💪
@Cfeezzie are those BBC from heisens initial drop of em?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Cleaned the tent and moved plants from 3x3 tent with 50 watt cob to a 2x4 tent with 280 watts led strips. Citus milf blueberry cookie wreck and black banana cookies. The black banana cookies stopped producing mutant leave and is looking good.View attachment 45546View attachment 45563
Nice to hear the bbc grew out of the mutant stage. I could pick out that Citrus Milf from a mile away with those serrations haha

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Nice to hear the bbc grew out of the mutant stage. I could pick out that Citrus Milf from a mile away with those serrations haha
Yes sir gonna veg them for a month. Then clone the citrus milf and black banana cookies and flower. Citrus milf is in beast mode growing.