Crimson Grows

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
here we are at day 43 i missed the correct window on topdressing the caribe and apparently with my sativas aswell however i think besides caribe they are doing acceptable at this point lots of leaves have been shed and tops are still lime green/yellow but budding is satisfactory at the moment.

i topdressed both cannalope hazes as i saw they needed more medium to grow roots in and mulched the destroyers because they were drying out every day. i don’t want to water everyday because my rh is still at the danger zone at 50-55% so mulching seemed like a good idea.

for my next run with these gals i’m definitely thinking about filling the pots 2/3 at the start and just top it off when i switch to 12/12 that way may be i can trick them into a happy flowering phase and give them ample source of nutrients because it’s clear to me now that it is what they’ve wanted all along. i’m kinda feeling “fuck bottled stuff” atm. no bottled stuff does what nutrient and ewc rich topdressing does for my gals.

well anyway one of the cannalopes bounced back completely and the other probably will in a week or so. the leaves were pretty much gone all yellow, piss yellow and now its green as they were 2 weeks ago. i mulched them too because i want those pots to be covered entirely with roots, to the roof.

dinachem x blue kush f1 is getting there. fattening up nicely and nice frost. i actually had a taster from lowers and it had excellent potency for underripe fluff :)

nls and dinachem will be ready soon too i’m thinking 2 weeks or so. all sticky gals. no monster yields because they stayed much shorter then their neigbouring plants so extremely far away from the lights all grow (75+ cm away from day 1 of 12/12) but still sticky smelly nugs.

caribe was a heavier feeder which i didn’t really notice before, well i only did one grow with it and it wasn’t a very involved grow. so anyway next time i should topdress it generously because almost all the fan leaves are gone now.

whenever i see yellowing with my gals i always start thinking hell i‘m giving them bloom nutes, fish hydrolysate, humic/fulvic, aminos, seaweed etc. they just can’t be hungry but turns out that they are. what i seem to forget everytime is that some of these plants are properly big and they really need to eat to stay green and this nutrient deficiencies can only be filled by a complete and organic ewc/manure/soil topdressing in my case and thats just how it is. i suck at bottles, never been able to fix anything with bottles. my homemade compost on the other hand fucking magic. this is the only thing i should keep in mind from this grow:

JUST REMEMBER TO TOPDRESS ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE STILL LOOKING GOOD.

this is the lesson i keep learning at each grow and then forget but now its written down its gonna stay with me forever lol

ok here is the tent and the gals. i‘m gonna say it again they’re not terrible, i’ve had far worse grows with the same genetics :)

C320FB03-9D8D-44BE-BEF4-ACB25E10B688.jpeg9E1F2D35-81F8-4555-A9DF-9B7256EEF63E.jpegB95DE3CE-F428-4B8B-8969-978C67993A1A.jpeg59077FCF-5608-4631-AF5B-AB67451D1281.jpeg

destroyers
7E9B4521-00D6-468C-BBE0-3B96AB87383D.jpeg1A3456D0-9C65-41A9-BE50-0F9CD1D8D0AC.jpeg79F0AE3D-D98D-4FDD-BD48-C74BE14FA03E.jpeg

dinachem x blue kush f1
43791FB5-4045-4F6C-B21B-0C1FD211AC8F.jpegC5D6D04B-C759-459B-9EF5-D5F96AE66B2F.jpeg