County Line Genetics: CLG's Entire Lineup

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Medium: Roots Organic Soil
Nutrients: General Hydroponic's Flora Series & GH Branded Cal-Mag. **May use Fox Farms Cultivation Nation on a select few plants. Will note what ones "if" I do this.
If you are in soil and wanting to try new stuff, I recommend their Happy Frog top dressings. There are 5 different bags, but I use a teaspoon per gallon of soil or less, and only out of one or two of the bags at a time. Lasts a while.

I like that it's organic - instead of another salt-based nute. That's the different part I mean. I did a grow with 4 different salt-based nutes before I switched, and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between any of them. And all required flushing and were issue prone.

There are probably other similar systems like the FFHF, but the dry top-dressings is very easy and (so far) plant-safe.

If you are in soil and wanting to try new stuff, I recommend their Happy Frog top dressings. There are 5 different bags, but I use a teaspoon per gallon of soil or less, and only out of one or two of the bags at a time. Lasts a while.

I like that it's organic - instead of another salt-based nute. That's the different part I mean. I did a grow with 4 different salt-based nutes before I switched, and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between any of them. And all required flushing and were issue prone.

There are probably other similar systems like the FFHF, but the dry top-dressings is very easy and (so far) plant-safe.
I may have to give that a go down the road. I am trying to find something I can get comfortable with and ease is always the way to go....at least for me. This summer I plan on building my own soils but that wont actually take place until the summer after. Going to let the pile cook a full season while giving me time to learn the organic part of things. While my goals aren't to cross anything, I would like to find a few mom's to put aside and run over and over for a bit. I appreciate the recommendation.

I'll be curious to see how it goes. I myself just popped 12 4th gear seeds earlier this week. They are in a paper towel right now and will likely be planted tonight. Mine will be hydro.
I was going to run a few dwc in the mix as well but I am doing the full grow in 1 area unlike more normal grows where I bounce them between my rooms. The only problem is the size dwc plants get in such little time so I didnt want to take away space for other potential plants.

Streetpro09

Tester
I was going to run a few dwc in the mix as well but I am doing the full grow in 1 area unlike more normal grows where I bounce them between my rooms. The only problem is the size dwc plants get in such little time so I didnt want to take away space for other potential plants.
Totally understand where you're coming from.

They definitely get big fast in water. I'm hoping 8 weeks from seed won't be too big for my area. Hopefully I'll find 6 and be able to put them in my RDWC.

Probably the better scenario would be to run whatever females I come up with in separate buckets and find the "good one". Then clone that and see how big it'll get in the RDWC.

Sry for rambling. I hope your project goes off without a hitch.

Totally understand where you're coming from.

They definitely get big fast in water. I'm hoping 8 weeks from seed won't be too big for my area. Hopefully I'll find 6 and be able to put them in my RDWC.

Probably the better scenario would be to run whatever females I come up with in separate buckets and find the "good one". Then clone that and see how big it'll get in the RDWC.

Sry for rambling. I hope your project goes off without a hitch.
Thanks. Yea that's basically what I was thinking. Hunt through them find the keepers and go from there. After this run though I am moving away from DWC and changing to a RDWC for ease of use. Pain in the ass having a ton of different res's to top off daily.

Streetpro09

Tester
Thanks. Yea that's basically what I was thinking. Hunt through them find the keepers and go from there. After this run though I am moving away from DWC and changing to a RDWC for ease of use. Pain in the ass having a ton of different res's to top off daily.
Yeah I totally feel you on that one. I absolutely love my RDWC for that reason alone. My gardening takes way less time now. I just gotta get a couple made up for veg and I think I'll be all set.