County Line Genetics: CLG's Entire Lineup

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Love it! I wish I had the room to do that. If you have any questions I have run or am running most of those.

The Crown Jewel will get tall. +/-300% stretch on both of two separate plants. My grow was ugly because I let them veg two months and had height limitations. It still had beautiful flowers.

A Homeqoming Queen female is a unicorn so far, so good luck :)

Love it! I wish I had the room to do that. If you have any questions I have run or am running most of those.

The Crown Jewel will get tall. +/-300% stretch on both of two separate plants. My grow was ugly because I let them veg two months and had height limitations. It still had beautiful flowers.

A Homeqoming Queen female is a unicorn so far, so good luck :)
Thanks!!! Probably start soaking them tomorrow evening. Love this grow though because each strain has its own unique make up. I am thinking about a 6-8 week veg time prior to flipping. Height isn't much a problem for me though. I may even do like 7 of the actual strains and like 5 of the tester packs. Ill figure it out and go from there.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh - so far all of the cured smoke is wildly different just like the plants were. Nothing has been bad. I want to re-run the Royal Mystery - I got a huge plant, but I was just learning, and probably could have grown/harvested it better.

4th Gear is a favotite for me - more resinous than frosty when it's cured. A few of his strains are sticky like that. I'm getting low and was going to drop another few if I didn't have a 4G cross to drop ;)

If you want keif the Crown Jewel was a snow-show. Smelled like gun-powder. FIRE.

Paradise Deisel had two phenos. One was a beast and straight deisel, One was smaller and finished really quick and smelled like cheeto's - that was a winner and gone quick! Still smoking on the fat one - great daytime smoke.

The Sacred Lotus I am just getting to full cure on - smoke reports soon.

Oh - so far all of the cured smoke is wildly different just like the plants were. Nothing has been bad. I want to re-run the Royal Mystery - I got a huge plant, but I was just learning, and probably could have grown/harvested it better.

4th Gear is a favotite for me - more resinous than frosty when it's cured. A few of his strains are sticky like that. I'm getting low and was going to drop another few if I didn't have a 4G cross to drop ;)

If you want keif the Crown Jewel was a snow-show. Smelled like gun-powder. FIRE.

Paradise Deisel had two phenos. One was a beast and straight deisel, One was smaller and finished really quick and smelled like cheeto's - that was a winner and gone quick! Still smoking on the fat one - great daytime smoke.

The Sacred Lotus I am just getting to full cure on - smoke reports soon.
Damn now I am really looking forward to getting this grow started. I appreciate all the info. I am thinking about doing some in dwc however it takes away from my space majorly. Looking like plans will be solo-1 gal- 5 gal final, 6-8 weeks veg and flip. Cull anything needed as i go. Clone everything I flower and hunt for a few moms. I am sure i am gonna find some real keepers. The 4th gear is def one that has always stood out from others to me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All good. I usually don't feed high amounts anyways unless the plant shows me it wants more. I journal in good detail so I'll note how they did with training, toppings etc.
Good stuff. I hate taking notes - so I have pretty much standardized what I do for every plant, and don't let any veg long enough that height is an issue. Smaller pots, stuff like that. I just want to smoke everything. Just growing for me, so bulk isn't a concern. And I feed roughly 1/4 of what is recommended.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I recommend 1/8 to 1/4 strength recommended dose for most commercial products. What do you plan on using? I agree that 5 seeds of each should give you a few females to choose from.

I recommend 1/8 to 1/4 strength recommended dose for most commercial products. What do you plan on using? I agree that 5 seeds of each should give you a few females to choose from.
Going to use Roots Organic soil, General Hydroponics Flora Series and some cal-mag. Thinking top early, then top each side node once then get them ready for flower. 6-8 week veg , lollipop and flip.

Got the numbers sorted out and here's my plans...

Seeds per Strain:

Sacred Lotus-5
Dank Sinatra-5
4th Gear-5
Royal Mystery- 5
County Line Hash Plant-5
Croquembouche- 5
Purple Jelly Pie-7
Chiquita Banana-5
Rock Island Rocket-7
Homecoming Queen-7
Crown Jewel-7
Paradise Diesel-5

The strains selected above that have 7 are considered "tester" packs and I want to explore those a little more then the proven packs. I will cull anything along the way that shows signs of weakness, disease or just overall not impressive compared to the others in their perspective group. When said and done, I am hoping to flower out a total of minimum 25 and maximum 30. These are County Line Genetics ONLY including a few tester packs as well.

Medium: Roots Organic Soil
Nutrients: General Hydroponic's Flora Series & GH Branded Cal-Mag. **May use Fox Farms Cultivation Nation on a select few plants. Will note what ones "if" I do this.

Grow Area: 10 ft x 10 ft Grow Room
Lighting Used: DIY 64 Samsung Strip Light LED..4 units total, each unit covers a 5x5 area, with a draw of 615W from the wall. Total watts: 2,460 real watts.
Temps: 80F 60%RH veg / 75F 50% RH flower
Training Methods: Top after 4th node, top each side node once, LST, lollipopping.
Veg Time: 6-8 weeks per plant depending on plant size and overall health.