Cornfed Dreads Hash techs

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Ten four the process I saw involved cold dry sifting, then a press then into a jar in the oven lid on at like 220 for a while then a slow cool on a heat mat for some hours, it seperated naturally into what looked like some of the tastiest shit I've ever seen lol

SCJedi

Synergist
Ten four the process I saw involved cold dry sifting, then a press then into a jar in the oven lid on at like 220 for a while then a slow cool on a heat mat for some hours, it seperated naturally into what looked like some of the tastiest shit I've ever seen lol
^^^This is how to get diamonds to precipitate out naturally into the sauce and how I have seen it done.

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
Since
^^^This is how to get diamonds to precipitate out naturally into the sauce and how I have seen it done.
I prefer to mechanically separate and then melt down the THCA . You can even melt it in molds to make crazy thca shapes

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I asked on the "hash" thread, but seems people here have the answers. I have no press, other than a hand-crank thing.

What I do have is a Nova. I have keif in the Ardent Nova decarbing right now. It is mentioned in her videos that you can smoke decarbed weed and get a better high. I tried it, but it tasted like ass. Maybe with the keif the taste won't play into it.

Since heat is required to make the rosin or anything else (THC-THC/A stuff) I think I have the basis for something more refined, but I am not buying a 3000lb press. Any ideas?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have been keeping it as fluffy as possible, then infusing it into butter. I have plenty of budder. šŸ„“

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I agree its horrible smoking decarbbed buds...who the fuck thinks that is a better high? LOL

But i decarbbed a gram of kief and ate it....much tastier than buds. Complex terp flavors and an interesting texture.....and then the bass dropped about 1 hour after that....BOOM

That is why i got the kief screens too. That IS a great idea !

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I agree its horrible smoking decarbbed buds...who the fuck thinks that is a better high? LOL

But i decarbbed a gram of kief and ate it....much tastier than buds. Complex terp flavors and an interesting texture.....and then the bass dropped about 1 hour after that....BOOM

That is why i got the kief screens too. That IS a great idea !
I've eaten it too. mine was real gassy tasting but it might have been the strain.

Sooooo - have we been eating hash? I guess that's my question. If hash is simply keif that has been perfectly converted I think I may have nailed it. I'm keeping strains separate when I run my trim, and I get bored as fuck :)

I'm 'bout fixin' ta try some. And if it keeps the terp profiles like coffee-shop hash does - WINNER!

Just need to find out which is better for long term storage, raw or decarbed. Should you only cook it as needed or would cooking it all to save be better?