Cornfed Dreads Hash techs

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
OK. How did you make this?

View attachment 40043
First an foremost your material must be exceptional fire to get anything like this knowing the process or not. Not just bag appeal with lots of stalks but intact resin heads and lots of.

Resin type has alot to do with which method I pursue . Long stalks with phat heads intact at end are good start. Then I tend to see sticky tacky resin or dry Sandy resin(when on plant ) lend best to this methodology.

First I trim off fan and none sugar leaf . Then if nug are of a tight structure I will cut apart only at each node to open up and expose more surf area. I chop onto tray lined with parchment paper. Whole plant material is immediately placed in freezer with dry ice to flash freeze as quickly as possible.

After material is properly frozen it is taking out in 150g batches .
These 150g are placed with a lil dry ice in a 190u-220u(depending on strain/resin being worked) full mesh bubble bag. This is then shaken over extra large baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
I shake for 30-45 seconds depending again on strain/type of resin being worked.

Trays are then placed in a cold/cool area (50-55 degree s is good) to dry with filter fan an fan circulating air but not directly on the hash. Usually dry for pressing in 6-10 hrs.

Dried fresh frozen sift is then placed in 25micron press bags from press club @2-4g per bag depending on how greasy the resin is. I then press slowly applying pressure not exceeding 3000lbs preesure @170-185(depending on strain/resin being worked) for up to 1min30secs. Some squirters are all juiced at 45secs.

Pressed rosin is cooled and collected and left to cold cure and or room temp cure.

Bless

Cornfed Dread Creations

Super Active Member
Also the material used in above process is bagged an put back in freezer not allowed to thaw. Then it is washed by hand stir method in a 220u wash work bag and then sieved thru another 220u,160u&25u all mesh bubble bags. Here's a small re run I did today of some DEMO#3(GMO X Dessert Breath from Genuity Chuckers Paradise seeds). Pic is the keeper bag 25u-159u fresh pulled and then after frozen and microplaned to dryIMG_20200105_113303.jpgIMG_20200105_163223.jpg

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Watched a badass dgc show this morning on that, concentrates are rapidly moving up on my list of current projects, never tried these diamonds but if that yellow stuff is terps it's gotta be tasty fire for sure

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
So what is all the yellow juice they are sitting in, is that just everything but the THC??? I shoulda been more specific I think they called it terp sauce and or jelly

Last edited: