Controlled pollination advice needed plz

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I hear ya bro. Seems logical
Main thing for me is that I figure 'being careful' with pollen is probably a crazy fantasy. I was leaning towards setting aside a month to only have the chuck going on. Maybe having stuff in veg, but nothing in flower that wasn't getting preggers. Flip both, (or the male a week or so later) and give them a few weeks to show, then a few more weeks to make sure the pollen is dispersed, then kill the males and clean everything - including the pollenated females and any plants in veg.

Next day you should be right back to doing whatever you want.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
This is the Cherry Wine male I’m going to use. I’ve got it under a 9 watt LED grow light on a different floor in the house. Looks like it needs another week or so.

View attachment 101097
I’m gonna do something similar i already had in mind. I’ve got a 55 gal garbage can that I bought to store soil in that I haven’t used yet so I’m gonna pop the plug off the center of the lid run my cord to my small led and mount it to the inside of the lid. Pollinate 1 at a time in the course of a week I guess. (Outside of the can is a bit dirty from being outside.)

Attachments

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I’m gonna do something similar i already had in mind. I’ve got a 55 gal garbage can that I bought to store soil in that I haven’t used yet so I’m gonna pop the plug off the center of the lid run my cord to my small led and mount it to the inside of the lid. Pollinate 1 at a time in the course of a week I guess. (Outside of the can is a bit dirty from being outside.)
A Space Bucket!