Collectors edition seeds

Nice genetics.Bodhi is one of my favourite breeders.ran a fair few of his strains.i loved his Goji og.i also ran some og Nepali x Goji as testers and they were fucking tremendous.he didn't release em though.he just put out a few packs to friends and labeled em with "limited fridge find " so he must not have made many but anything with that og nepali cut in the mix I,v tried were all real nice

Torontoke

Collector's Edition Seeds
I’ve got some lucky charms f3 going right now from useful seeds. Any connection to useful?
I gave useful some of those and a few others but haven’t heard from him since.
At one point those were ultra rare and I was happy to get my grubby mitts on some f2’s and it seems like lucky charms is back and nearly everywhere again.
Lots of nice plants to be found in there tho regardless where they came from.
Good luck in your search

Torontoke

Collector's Edition Seeds
Nice genetics.Bodhi is one of my favourite breeders.ran a fair few of his strains.i loved his Goji og.i also ran some og Nepali x Goji as testers and they were fucking tremendous.he didn't release em though.he just put out a few packs to friends and labeled em with "limited fridge find " so he must not have made many but anything with that og nepali cut in the mix I,v tried were all real nice
Bodhi is one of my favourites as well.
I must admit tho that after growing out a few of his crosses that I’m not the biggest fan of the appy or snow lotus male crosses. They are above average in every regard but none of them had that crazy wobbly leg forget about your pain vibe that I enjoy.
My favourite male he uses is the 88ghp and nearly everything I’ve tried with it has been amazing.

Over the next little while I will be trying to scale up and branch out into other breeders gear for more ingredients to cook with.
I haven’t been posting much but that too shall soon change again