Collectors edition seeds

Torontoke

Collector's Edition Seeds
Well since everyone else has a thread I figured I might aswell start my own.

I got into this as a preservation project and had hoped to f2,3 whatever long gone strains to keep them available to the community.
After giving away a few thousand seeds I ran out of money to produce meds for myself and never thought that anyone would be interested in supporting the mission but after being nudged by friends decided to try and gauge the market.

So I am offering f2 f3 and crosses of some dead strains and will continue to try to bring them back from the dead one run at a time.
I have an ad on strainly and my ig (torontokevw)

Basically I’m just another guy trying to help myself by helping others. Aren’t we all just trying to live the dream?

I know that this topic is somewhat controversial in the mj community and I can honestly appreciate the argument from both sides. All I can say is my intentions are pure and I would never sell an f2 of something a breeder is currently selling to take food off their table. This is about bringing packs thought unattainable back into the hands of those that truly want to grow them.

Being that the f2 will show more selection then f1 I usually package 22 per pack to up your chances of finding a gem.

My username is reachable on most forums and look forward to dropping pics in this thread as I get a chance.

Last edited:

Torontoke

Collector's Edition Seeds
Hey T, you care to rate or rank these three for a poor soul and say why? Dank Sinatra, Lando's Stash, Jabba's Stash. Wondering bout potency more than anything else, primarily. Thanks ya sir in advance.
Well I couldn’t give an honest opinion on the Jabba’s stash since I haven’t popped mine yet.
But I would be willing to say that it and landos stash are probably very very similar since both are kush (phenos) x snow lotus.
I wasn’t excited about many of the snow lotus crosses tbh and the landos surprised me with what I call sneaky potency.

That’s being said dank Sinatra is easily hands down my favourite strain I’ve tried from bodhi and I’d say the weakest pheno I found is probably more potent then any other strain I’ve grown in the last few years.
In my opinion Sinatra checks all the boxes that I look for in a strain and I feel no way about recommending it to anyone. I don’t feel that way about many strains out there.

Take my opinion with a grain of salt because I’ve only grown out a few strains 😏