CnC out door

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Ohhh she started as a cut and was about 1.5' when she went in the 25g pot. I'm guessing 4 months. I'm not a very good dirt grower. She's in 1-1-1 perlite-worm compost-pro mix and a few amendments. No fert used.
Putting up a greenhouse as we get pretty early frost in Alberta. Hope to have it done before it hits. Next year I'll add light dep. She has a twin beside her that is in the ground as an experiment but I think frost will get her befor buds form.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Our summers are usually pretty dry. Except this one. Lots of rain and high humidity. Frost can come real early we are in a low lying area. Don't think I got any pistles on my OD last year.
Having trouble dialling in my tent. Just picked up a window AC to try. Got my room down to 18c and was still at 60% RH tent high 60s. So I'm back with the Dehumidifyer low air removal and tent open.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
We had the same problem assloads of rain and hot temps so the humidity is terrible, got 1 ac in the room that feeds my tent room and the big boy 12k in the room, keeps the humidity in the tents at about 60% on the worst days but it stays pretty consistent between 50 and 58, i defol pretty aggressively though so that helps

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow that's pretty cold. We get into the 80s rarely into the 90s which is nice. Dam -28 we dont see that to often. Last February was a cold one -20ish c. all month.