Clones 4 sale/trade

BmacG

Hey all. I have a few cuts going rn. Willing to sell or trade to fund my acquisition of new genetics/grow equipment. All these are dark heart cuts I bought from a cali dispensary. They charge ~$25-50...

Strawberry Cough
Vanilla cream pie
Jelly Rancher (aka: hella Jelly) 45 day flower
Chile Verde

Make an offer, I will ship anywhere in the US, 3 day priority mail, via a clone shipper. If it dies I'll ship another. Canada, maybe I can figure something out.

Also have access to rarer cuts..

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Hey all. I have a few cuts going rn. Willing to sell or trade to fund my acquisition of new genetics/grow equipment. All these are dark heart cuts I bought from a cali dispensary. They charge ~$25-50...

Strawberry Cough
Vanilla cream pie
Chile Verde

Make an offer, I will ship anywhere in the US, 3 day priority mail, via a clone shipper. If it dies I'll ship another. Canada, maybe I can figure something out.

Hmmmmmm...

I've got some good stuff and I'm really needing a short finisher.

We should talk.

Opie1

Master Grower

Strawberry Cough
Vanilla cream pie
Chile Verde

Not saying you won’t get any takers, but no one here knows you. For all I know you may be as honest as St. Peter himself, but does anyone here know you? I’m not being a dick, just letting you know.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Yeah the Jelly Rancher caught my attention. I’ve seen some great looking phenos of it.
I've got reasons; I have a somewhat long finisher; my Hillbilly Hobby is a very sativa dominant cross of Pre '98 Bubba Kush and Moonshine Haze and true to form she needs 9-10 weeks to finish. I am trying to do 60 day runs and if I find a good strain that finishes in 50 days, I can work the average and keep my schedule.

BmacG

Not saying you won’t get any takers, but no one here knows you. For all I know you may be as honest as St. Peter himself, but does anyone here know you? I’m not being a dick, just letting you know.
Yeah, I gotcha.. I've just been a lurker on various forums, not really active with posting or anything. Just getting into the breeding game myself, inspired by ppl like mase. I have the nursery tags from Dark Heart, ill post to verify genetics. Not trying to do any bad business, I like to be on the good side of Karma.

BmacG

Dont have any roots yet.. soon. but im wondering, if I cut, dip, and wrap the stem in moist towel, and ziploc/ship with a clone shipper, would it survive a 3 day trip and be able to root? I'll be willing to send one out if one of the OG's here can vouch for me.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Dont have any roots yet.. soon. but im wondering, if I cut, dip, and wrap the stem in moist towel, and ziploc/ship with a clone shipper, would it survive a 3 day trip and be able to root? I'll be willing to send one out if one of the OG's here can vouch for me.
Id like to think of myself as an OG, been here since day one. I'd vouch for you. No flower pics of any? How about flower pics in general?

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Yeah, I gotcha.. I've just been a lurker on various forums, not really active with posting or anything. Just getting into the breeding game myself, inspired by ppl like mase. I have the nursery tags from Dark Heart, ill post to verify genetics. Not trying to do any bad business, I like to be on the good side of Karma.
Talk to me about that jelly rancher short finishing strain?

BmacG

Id like to think of myself as an OG, been here since day one. I'd vouch for you. No flower pics of any? How about flower pics in general?
I have some vanilla creme pie finishing now that i have pics of.. with the VCP i had some light interruptions, and I had to leave town for 11 days for the holidays. .. i had to rig irrigation in 2 days, but I didn't want a flood so I ended up having pumps on for too short a time, so when I got back, 11 days later, it was screaming for water n food. Happened during transition. Not sure how much that impacted the final product. Will post pics for that n a sec...

The other cuts I just picked up less than 3 weeks ago, so I've just been getting them rooted in a bubble bucket and working on their structure.

BmacG

Talk to me about that jelly rancher short finishing strain?
Hmm not sure much about it.. just picked it up cus i had some extra $ when I went to get the strawberry cough cut.. hadnt heard about it before that.. I think the name was Jelly rancher, but now its sold as Hella Jelly? Copyright? Not too sure..

Dark heart hasnt updated their site with the right info yet

BmacG

Damn bro! Thats some fire! You are so new ya dont even have private messaging qvailqble to ya
Thanks, first time growing from a clone. She def has a nice smell.. dont know if id call it vanilla though.. to me its more floral, like lavender i want to say..its Ripening into a sour fuel.. I guess I can't DM/pm. If you got ig/signal/ or another app you can hit me with an address to send a cut to for some mo rep here.. or I can post more till I get DM function.. don't know what exactly id gave to do? # of posts? Time since joined?

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Hmm not sure much about it.. just picked it up cus i had some extra $ when I went to get the strawberry cough cut.. hadnt heard about it before that.. I think the name was Jelly rancher, but now its sold as Hella Jelly? Copyright? Not too sure..

Dark heart hasnt updated their site with the right info yet
That finish time is impressive.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thanks, first time growing from a clone. She def has a nice smell.. dont know if id call it vanilla though.. to me its more floral, like lavender i want to say..its Ripening into a sour fuel.. I guess I can't DM/pm. If you got ig/signal/ or another app you can hit me with an address to send a cut to for some mo rep here.. or I can post more till I get DM function.. don't know what exactly id gave to do? # of posts? Time since joined?
Hit me up on ig

awcoste

Really Active Member
I cut some of H's clones last summer for a friend that wanted a few, He never showed up. I threw them in the fridge crisper drawer in a ziplock bag after dipping them in Clonex. Three or four weeks later I decided to root them myself. I had roots on most of them in less than a week. I think you would be fine with 3 day shipping.