Chucks, Shucks and DGAFs

410_Farms

Really Active Member
I hit up Wizard Burger (Wizard Punch x Donny Burger) and Wonka Cake (Wonka Bars x Wedding Cake) with some pollen from Purple Punch, FPOG x Wedding Cake, and ADub x GMO, so should be interesting. Gals gotta wear the paper sleeve now for a few days, then I'll soak them down. Get the odd bastard this way, but don't care, this is the mashup tent anyway.

IMG_20200204_074706.jpg

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Also just curious how long u can keep pollen viable? Thx
I've had some that is still working for a couple years, some seem to fizzle out after a few months. Lately I've been collecting it in 1.5ml eppindorf tubes, takes up less room in the freezer than the mini tupperwares I was using. I put all the tubes in a Ziploc and throw a couple silica packs in.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I've had some that is still working for a couple years, some seem to fizzle out after a few months. Lately I've been collecting it in 1.5ml eppindorf tubes, takes up less room in the freezer than the mini tupperwares I was using. I put all the tubes in a Ziploc and throw a couple silica packs in.
Ty was having trouble keeping for more than a few months . Guess there's no way around freezing is there .

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Have Purple Punch, Skywalker OG, ADub x GMO and Garlic Zkittlez all pollenated now for S1s. Will start spraying the next batch with STS today, can't remember what's in that mix off the top of my head so I'll post it up later

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Next batch for Spraying is Blueberry, Wizard Burger, Bruce Banner, Wonka Cake and Lemon Sherbert. So S1s of those and most likely crosses along the way!

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Here's the wizard Burger mom being used at day 39. I generally pull 2 clones, spray one, seed the other and mom grows out for my stash with maybe a random cross or two on the lower branches.
IMG_20200216_124841.jpg

Bruce Banner mom @ day 51
IMG_20200216_124809.jpg

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
Hey 410 wanna collab? In flower and ready for pollen i got

Triangle kush Og - genuity

High school sweetheart x mimosa - genuity

2 phenos of gorilla bubble one a bx2 other a bx3 - Tony greens tortured beans

And

Dreamcookies (blue dream x gsc) - useful seeds