Check us out! New seed vendor (Scam Alert)

Kulla380

Really Active Member
Hey guys so we’re a group of small farmers from nor cal! Just sharing our hybrids from the past season. A lot of berries and lemons :D check us out at

Also! We have a coupon: SPRING2022

just to get us going. We will be posting a lot of different genetics for the time to come. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to message us. Thank you!
Shipping international?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
No pics? No history or grow logs or reviews to speak of. If youll wanna piss money away I'd be happy to use it towards the forum. Looks like there cc processor is down because it's almost impossible to find one. Any seed business that's been around a minute would already have all that stuff sorted and ironed out. Can anyone verify this company is legit?

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
No pics? No history or grow logs or reviews to speak of. If youll wanna piss money away I'd be happy to use it towards the forum. Looks like there cc processor is down because it's almost impossible to find one. Any seed business that's been around a minute would already have all that stuff sorted and ironed out. Can anyone verify this company is legit?
I question the validity of their site all my "danger will Robertson" safety measures throw red flags it tries to send me to some robo site and says malware detected we can now control your computer

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Are you guys posting on Strainly?
I've made a few purchases from that site.
It's more advertising for you and pretty easy to sign up.
Found a fella there. Seed starts at a dollar a piece. He’s got good reviews and I got everything I paid for plus some. And didn’t pay until I received them. Not this guy but a different guy. I have only popped a few and they seemed decent but I can’t verify lineages just his word.

Last edited:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I question the validity of their site all my "danger will Robertson" safety measures throw red flags it tries to send me to some robo site and says malware detected we can now control your computer
I didn’t get all that when I went there but it did seem off.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I only made it to their page then I was hit with a prove your not a robot check box that's when I got screwed I was unable to even check out their page when (see photo) hit every day on my calendar for the rest of the year lol someone either attached this onto their site or they have a bad link nowimage.jpeg

530seedsco

Coupon: spring2022
Hey guys!! Yeah so long story short, we aren’t scammers. I know there are a lot out there but we make sure to deliver same day unless it’s the weekend and add tracking.
On another note we had to take our website and move it to another domain (originally on weebly domain) because square (their payment processor) does not accept novelty souvenir seeds.
We managed to buy a new domain, forward the site to it with a processor that has accepted our EIN and DBA licensing.
Please feel free to ask me any questions thanks

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Hey guys!! Yeah so long story short, we aren’t scammers. I know there are a lot out there but we make sure to deliver same day unless it’s the weekend and add tracking.
On another note we had to take our website and move it to another domain (originally on weebly domain) because square (their payment processor) does not accept novelty souvenir seeds.
We managed to buy a new domain, forward the site to it with a processor that has accepted our EIN and DBA licensing.
Please feel free to ask me any questions thanks
There is literally no record of your seed company. A Google search turns up shit. This thread is locked, your punk ass is banned, and your link is in the trash can.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Yo All

With the prices after coupon I ordered 4 packs which was under 90 bucks and today they arrived. The four packs I ordered plus 4 packs of freebies.

Never got a tracking # but a week to cross country he had to mail right away. Now we will see.
You get the raspberry kush?