Check us out! New seed vendor (Scam Alert)

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Yo All

With the prices after coupon I ordered 4 packs which was under 90 bucks and today they arrived. The four packs I ordered plus 4 packs of freebies.

Never got a tracking # but a week to cross country he had to mail right away. Now we will see.
Hope all goes well

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Scam or not, you'll notice that most of the vendors of products on here are participating members of the forum. I haven't seen a lot of action for the drive-by "here's a coupon code" dudes. With the market today, I trust no one. Show me - preferably In real time and not in some pirated photo album.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Scam or not, you'll notice that most of the vendors of products on here are participating members of the forum. I haven't seen a lot of action for the drive-by "here's a coupon code" dudes. With the market today, I trust no one. Show me - preferably In real time and not in some pirated photo album.
I agree. Anyone who wants to promote their shit here really needs to be an active member otherwise they are just as bad as the people who only post here looking for free seeds.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I agree. Anyone who wants to promote their shit here really needs to be an active member otherwise they are just as bad as the people who only post here looking for free seeds.
I agree whole heartedly if someone is in the seed selling business for the long run and not just fly by night prove your genitics are worth their salt by being an active member showing your grows and spreading some testers around I already have a box of birdseed my level of trust is not what it was even 5 years ago

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Woke up this morning thought I'd log onto chuckers and my iPad had been attacked someone locked me out of my own iPad took my I.T. Dept (my son lol) awhile to get me going again had to recreate my apple & IPads account coincidence??