Check out this mutation. This Northern Lights plant is trying to be the fleur-de-lis!

Peacehead

The whole thing has been like that since the beginning. Doesn’t appear to have reveged at any point, other plants in the same environment are all normal looking from the bottom up. Maybe not such a great picture. That plant has overlapping leaves from the bottom up. Yes I have 2 really cheap led lights. Power did go out a few times which I believe induced the herms to show their colors.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
The whole thing has been like that since the beginning. Doesn’t appear to have reveged at any point, other plants in the same environment are all normal looking from the bottom up. Maybe not such a great picture. That plant has overlapping leaves from the bottom up. Yes I have 2 really cheap led lights. Power did go out a few times which I believe induced the herms to show their colors.
If power goes out just stay dark until the next morning if you can that is safest way

Light come on at 6 am power goes out at 9am just stay dark until next 6 am for example don’t try and make up for lost light

Peacehead

When the power did go out it was while lights were on, and the interruptions were 20-50 minutes. I just let it ride. Are you saying next time leave them off until lights on!

BerryNice

Super Active Member
When the power did go out it was while lights were on, and the interruptions were 20-50 minutes. I just let it ride. Are you saying next time leave them off until lights on!
Better to Error on side of darkness

If it’s just a few minutes no big deal but anything more I would just stay dark if you have that ability

Peacehead

Thanks man I’m learning more each time.. still new to the hobby. What would be the point you would leave them off? (How many minutes?)

BerryNice

Super Active Member
In flower anything more they a few minutes I just stay dark

But I have hvac and no light leaks so I flip a kill switch and just my hvac and fans come on when power return

So if you have heat or humidity issue and it’s late in flower that might create more of a issue