Can't purchase please help

Deez. Nutz

I think most on strainly take some form of e-payment, such as cash app, if you wanted to go that route, and there are verified, legit breeders on that site.

With the exception of Neptune seed bank, I've never been screwed sending cash in the mail.

I've done so from domestic, as well as international seedbanks.

Bigdoobz420

I think most on strainly take some form of e-payment, such as cash app, if you wanted to go that route, and there are verified, legit breeders on that site.

With the exception of Neptune seed bank, I've never been screwed sending cash in the mail.

I've done so from domestic, as well as international seedbanks.
Can I ask you what main three seed banks you would tell me I should use that are guaranteed to use some sort of epayment

Deez. Nutz

Neptune takes cc, with the exception of auctions, whereas there you have to pay with cash (that's how I got fucked), seedsforme takes cc payments, like I stated before most on strainly accept cash app, GPS used to take cc, don't know about now.

Others such as seedsherenow and attitude/choice accept gift cards also, I'm not sure if those can be purchased electronically, and then used for the purchase of your seeds though.

I believe alibongo and Mary's seeds also accept credit/debit payments.

I think some of these places may use some third party Chinese cc processing companies though, so buyer beware.