Can't purchase please help

Bigdoobz420

I am starting newer growing someone has gave me some seeds to start with I am looking to purchase seeds I went to four different sites they will not take debit card anymore does anyone know any seed companies that will ship to Washington State using a zelle account or debit card

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I am starting newer growing someone has gave me some seeds to start with I am looking to purchase seeds I went to four different sites they will not take debit card anymore does anyone know any seed companies that will ship to Washington State using a zelle account or debit card
Since Cannabis is not legal at the federal level in the US, I believe they must do cash transactions only.

Why not just send cash for the beans? Greenpoint has a great selection. Also check out County Line Genetics.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Gps converts to bitcoin automatically, as does soak n beans. I just used mine in both places. Apparently once you use one, you have a wallet to stash money in for future. Damn bro, the csi 91s or the 91 fallen soldiers didn't germ? I know the 3 chems were viable, I had popped some last round. Hope you have better luck.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It is possible that it might be available as a special request to set up a one-time electronic transaction with one of these fellas even if it isn't standard business practice. It's the holiday season LOL

Bigdoobz420

Gotta love being on ignore, I stated the bitcoin deal few posts back, although I don't understand the big secret
Was that guy talking to you anyway. So I am almost done with my indoor grow shed I have a inline fan along with a asupating fan a co2 generator 2 viparspectra va2000 and one viparspectra p2000 and if need be I also have 2 1000 sodium grow light I just finished papering all the walls

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Your medical, you can go into the shops and get clones. I just talked to three clubs including smokane. In spokane, lol. Be better than a noob hunting through beans, jmho. But keep farming for seeds. Lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Just so you know: I have to click to see his messages too. 🤫
I'm sure that's the case for most people here. All he does is shit on posts and act like an asshole to those who have different political ideologies than he has. When H got rid of the political shit, pretty much everyone went back to respecting each other, with the exception of this douche and one other. Like a child, he got angry because other people were trying to be helpful, and shit on their helpful posts.