Can Air Pumps be Replaced and Other Cool Ideas to Supercharge Your Hydro Grow

Here4theparty

After a year+ of frustration I moved off the shallow igloo lid and back to a 5G tote (uses way to much nutrient to start a couple seedlings/clones), but I still had problems, so....

I decided to use my tried and true DIY cloner (one 4" air stone disc in each container). As expected, one of the 2 did not make it, but one is definitely pulling through. YEAH! AND, each container only uses ~ 1/3 gallon of nutes

The first root pic was taken just a couple days ago. It shows a few new roots popping out of the net pot. and now, as can be seen, they are growing like crazy. Why? I have no clue, well MAYBE one, but it's hard for me to believe the NPK RAW Grow formula was the culprit all along. To be safe I used my free ~ 2 yo sample Mega Crop. I was concerned because when I opened it the contents were very wet, but felt I needed to try a different nute line for grow at least
IMG_4976.JPGIMG_4979.JPGIMG_4977.JPGIMG_4980.JPGIMG_4981.JPG

Here4theparty

The Good news is it's growing like, well... a weed

The Bad news is... it's a hermi

Yesterday I dropped my last Hindu Kush

this morning an unknown seed from a tiny plastic pack that someone gifted me some time ago

Attachments

Here4theparty

Oops, the last thread was for the hermi which is now outside

The 2 new seedlings (the older one is Hindu Kush) are being fed Mega Crop @ ~ 200ppm