Cal Mag/ Carbo Load Homeade Recipe

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
1 tbs blackstrap molasses
6 tbs epsom salt
1tsp per gallon every watering, have done up to 2 tsp. Shake well.

Basically a capful per gallon if using a milk jug, every watering start of flower till flush. I have used this last two rounds with great success. More frost, plants seem to uptake this better than say calmag or sweet/carboload. Taste at harvest with small cure, exemplary. JME Also, I used the liquid blackstrap but have found some powdered blackstrap on amazon that I may try also.

Last edited:

Green_256

What's a SIP?
would that be possible governor? have a sticky thread in the organics section, that leads to thread with all the different types of recipies?

if so I'll clean up all my msgs, and it can be moved!

Mr.Head

6 tbs epsom salt

Basically a capful per gallon if using a milk jug, every watering start of flower till flush. I have used this last two rounds with great success. More frost, plants seem to uptake this better than say calmag or sweet/carboload. Taste at harvest with small cure, exemplary. JME Also, I used the liquid blackstrap but have found some powdered blackstrap on amazon that I may try also.
@quiescent was talking about getting dried molasses at the farm feed store. Prolly a lot cheaper than amazons.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
6 tbs epsom salt

This is different from the homemade sweet we made eh? I can't remember if I used molasses in mine lol. Damned memory!
wait....I think I did, it has that blackstrap molasses tea tinge to it.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
This is different from the homemade sweet we made eh? I can't remember if I used molasses in mine lol. Damned memory!
wait....I think I did, it has that blackstrap molasses tea tinge to it.
yea, if its dark at all, you added the blackstrap to it. I seen a guy from parts unknown claim it works also and he feeds up to 2 tbls thru veg and flower, I just been doing it thru flower, Im a try next time to do it every watering. I can' already tell though, tween it and the MegaCrop, I got sturdier, heartier branches, no hollow stems that you sometimes get, best lookin flowering plants with no yellow leaves and perfect healthy green. I just can't get over how the lil led im usin in my tent pulls the frost off the plant more than the HID?HPS. Also been pruning the extra long roots when transplanting and that's helping with size and health also it seems once they kick back in. I was also thinkin of just mixing the measurement of epsom salts by itself, so basically thru veg it would be cal mag, then in flower add the blackstrap and have homeade sweet too, but I don't want to mess with something thats workin for me, lol

Texagonian

Outlaw
6 tbs epsom salt

Are you diluting/mixing the molasses and epsom in water and then adding a tsp per gallon? Just clarifying 👍🏻

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Are you diluting/mixing the molasses and epsom in water and then adding a tsp per gallon? Just clarifying 👍🏻
I make it by the gallon. fill half a gallon milk jug up with not hot, cold or cool water, add 6-7 tbs of epsom salts, 1-1.5 tbs blackstrap. Shake the shit out of it for a min. Fill the jug up the rest way with water. Shake some more. Keep the lid, that stuff gets loud after awhile. There is calcium in the blackstrap. I just bought the powdered or granulated I posted above, and it mixes way easier than even the liquid. I just made a new batch yesterday. I also water throughout with this stuff, not just flowering. Ain't had a yeller leaf yet. That with URB and Megacrop is giving me the best plants Ive ever grown, even with heat issues presently. jme Oh, I put 1 tbs or so in each gallon of food I give the plants.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
I make it by the gallon. fill half a gallon milk jug up with not hot, cold or cool water, add 6-7 tbs of epsom salts, 1-1.5 tbs blackstrap. Shake the shit out of it for a min. Fill the jug up the rest way with water. Shake some more. Keep the lid, that stuff gets loud after awhile. There is calcium in the blackstrap. I just bought the powdered or granulated I posted above, and it mixes way easier than even the liquid. I just made a new batch yesterday. I also water throughout with this stuff, not just flowering. Ain't had a yeller leaf yet. That with URB and Megacrop is giving me the best plants Ive ever grown, even with heat issues presently. jme Oh, I put 1 tbs or so in each gallon of food I give the plants.
thank you very much. if you dont mind sharing, which epsom salt are you using

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I made a solution of 1/4 cup molasses, 1/4 cup water and two tablespoons epsom salt in a small mason jar and shook the shit out of it until the salt was dissolved. The fuckin shit smells caustic.

I’ve been using 5 milliliters per gallon with other nutes every other watering (I’m in organic soil). Hasn’t killed ‘me yet.