Burn out issues

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey guys this may sound wierd, but has anyone else ever hit a point of short circuiting in your learning curve, ive been at this hard for coming up on 2 yrs now, and ive gotten to the point where i cant even really talk shop with anyone i know they are just so far behind the curve, so im here spilling my beans to you all, as i rip this vape pen i wonder if ive obsessed myself with this too far, i dont fit into my circle of beginners anymore, so whats next as a blooming grower, its no fun without at least 1 likeminded person involved, basically you all are my circle now lol i just gotta catch up with the class now. Short circuit rant over lol and thanks again for all you guus do and share, keeps me reading 👏👏👏

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
There is always something to learn.

I don’t have anyone to talk to about it in person either, at least not anyone that shares my level of enthusiasm for it anyway. That’s why I found this place.

Have you read Schwaggys thread? He has a lot of knowledge about these plants, as I’m sure others here do as well.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Hey guys this may sound wierd, but has anyone else ever hit a point of short circuiting in your learning curve, ive been at this hard for coming up on 2 yrs now, and ive gotten to the point where i cant even really talk shop with anyone i know they are just so far behind the curve, so im here spilling my beans to you all, as i rip this vape pen i wonder if ive obsessed myself with this too far, i dont fit into my circle of beginners anymore, so whats next as a blooming grower, its no fun without at least 1 likeminded person involved, basically you all are my circle now lol i just gotta catch up with the class now. Short circuit rant over lol and thanks again for all you guus do and share, keeps me reading 👏👏👏
Pretty much almost every grow can be different, there are always new obstacles and issues to deal with. This is a great place to help you tackle anything that comes up. There are so many grow mediums, lights, nutrients and so on to experiment with so for me it never gets dull. Sucks you cant share it in person but maybe you can mentor those who are behind you in their growing exp.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Not trying to be a whiny bitch lol i just know having soneone to compare notes with can help the process a bit and being green still myself second guessing things is killing me, just need to speak up more with questions here, just so much talent here i always feel like ilk come off as a dumbass lol

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
And i help everyone i can, i got a good friend that just joined up here, gonna be working with him soon lol gotta pay it forward.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I used to move weight back in the day. Anyone on my level was always a scary mafaka I wanted to be around as little as possible. Didn’t have any forums and wasn’t into that. I miss that kind of loneliness honestly. It’s special to have your own thing. You can talk with folks round you irl bout the baseball game or whatever. No one but us weed nerds want to hear it anyways

D

Deleted member 60

I've come full circle. I started into this long before there was anyone typin' on the Net about weed. (or a Net..LOL) Had a life long friend who I partnered with at first. We built my crawlspace dungeon and for a time we split things 50/50. He was 50 miles away so his time invested became less and less and his take reflected that. When he moved to Cali I went full on solo.....and stayed that way for 15+ years. At the end there I was on OG/the net and the info started to flow...but it was serious trial and error in the old days. When I went med in 2003 grabbed 4 patients...so while they were all friends it opened up my garden more than ever before. I ended up teaching 2 of em to grow their own... then the market started to change as the dispensaries came online in 2010 and I again pulled back into solo mode where I've been ever since. If anyone sees my garden it's the neighbors/etc....none of whom see it as "fine wine" as I do....nor do they smoke. They think it's "cool"....and they marvel at how big they get/etc.... but that's about as far as it goes...LOL. Like Unc....I'm the lone weed nerd in theses parts....or at least on my road.
Never really needed a growmie but always enjoyed a good huckster who could get it out there. I never messed with that end of it...ever. I just waited for the Bens to come back like boomerangs...heehee.

Ben was my best growmie, for sure. :ROFLMAO: