Build a Soil Sale until Dec 3rd

m4s73r

The Laziest
I know a lot of us order from BAS. Just a heads up they got 30% off craft blend and a few other cool things, 10% off the whole store (even timber lights) Then almost all nutrients are like 20% off. I dont work for them, but I do always re up for the year through their black friday sale. They dont really do sales any other time.

F series

Insanely Active Member
•Buy some patio plus
•Half Coco coir when you hydrate, use Martin's permethrin 10% 128:1.5-2 oz
Water to permethrin
•Quarter perlite
•Bag of worm castings
•3-4 cups Dr Earth's 6-4-9 or w/e
•Mix everything good as fuck.
•saturated soil well, not driving or soaked.
•store in a bin for a few week, I like to wait at least a month.

When you use this shit, if you have enough soil for the plant/grow, you will only need to water the plants. No feed schedule.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I know a lot of us order from BAS. Just a heads up they got 30% off craft blend and a few other cool things, 10% off the whole store (even timber lights) Then almost all nutrients are like 20% off. I dont work for them, but I do always re up for the year through their black friday sale. They dont really do sales any other time.
:rolleyes: I'll have to remember this next year... Just getting into this and I am stocked on everything - try podcast codes for discounts. Dudegrows. dude10, dunndeal etc. BaS sponsors a lot of the podcasts so you can usually sneak in a 10% deal somewhere.

pinner420

Finally on a roll....
My hydro store just started stocking their entire catalog.... Although I haven't done much with it yet. I tripped onto green bicycles last year and have been blessed with a water only regiment. I did get some of the clover for cover crop.. Now I just need to get some worms integrated..

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The thing I don't like about BaS is their shipping. You can buy a 1cuft bg of something with free shipping, but the 5cuft costs $50 (for example) - but you can buy 5 of the 1cuft bags and the shipping is still free :rolleyes:

I have taken many items out of the cart because the shipping cost twice what the product did.

Ya, I ordered a bunch more stuff with the Black Friday discounts. Ordered a few new things too.

The Organics Alive looked interesting so I had to try it. The Bloom kinda absorbed a little water somewhere in the process to getting to me, but they took care of me, like I expected.