Buds ‘n’ Babes

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I’m happy as fuck but I’m sad as fuck.

Fuck I’m going to regret this in the morning but I’m sick of the fear fuck it.
Everyone's going to be mad at me but I'm going to get you pointed in the right direction. First off, don't do stuff like this. You are an attractive young lady, but I am more interested hearing what you know about how to grow than seeing you like this. I'm more interested in the depth of your knowledge, your strength of will, and how big your heart is, than what you look like on the outside.

Second, stop drinking. Nothing good EVER comes from drinking. It's a depressant, makes you feel sick, and you'll aways regret it. Chemically it's a poison.

You may be feeling a little lost, but now is a time to build anew, make changes, start new projects.

And lastly, revel in dance. Im a little jealous because I can't dance to save my life. But I can draw (see the pen and ink drawing in the upper left corner of this post.) Drawing is my happy place.

Everyone's going to be mad at me but I'm going to get you pointed in the right direction. First off, don't do stuff like this. You are an attractive young lady, but I am more interested hearing what you know about how to grow than seeing you like this. I'm more interested in the depth of your knowledge, your strength of will, and how big your heart is, than what you look like on the outside.

Second, stop drinking. Nothing good EVER comes from drinking. It's a depressant, makes you feel sick, and you'll aways regret it. Chemically it's a poison.

You may be feeling a little lost, but now is a time to build anew, make changes, start new projects.

And lastly, revel in dance. Im a little jealous because I can't dance to save my life. But I can draw (see the pen and ink drawing in the upper left corner of this post.) Drawing is my happy place.
That's very nice and sweet of you Baldy but I'm going to take this the opposite way.

Venus is going on 40. I'm not sure about her past but if she hasn't went a little off the wild road yet now is the time to do it.

Drink, not overboard, but once or twice a week wont hurt.
Dance your ass off with hot panties. Why not??!?! There are guys in their 20's who would go nuts for you..............as well as guys of any age. You are a grown ass adult woman and I would cyber sex with you ANY day :sneaky:

I know what Baldy is thinking tho. Venus is probably depressed. Of course she is. We all have feelings and we all let them out in certain ways. A little drinking and a cute panty dance might have made her day. JEEZ if I had a face and bod like that @ 40 I'd be making $$$ off commercials wearing even less clothes. Fucking Oil of Olay and Revlon should make her a millionaire.

She's a bit sad and melancholy and she needs some reassurance that things in life are going to be ok. Trust me, once you get over 40 you will wonder about these things quite often. Like............."Where the fuck did the time go?!?!?!"..........."I was just in fucking college/hs!!"............"OMG I'm going gray" or worse "OMG WTF my hair go?!?!?!"............"WTF happened to my ass!??!?!"

Should I continue? :unsure:

So Baldy, no one will be mad at you for giving out good advice. You have a good heart. But me may not all agree on which direction people should take. It all eventually is down to them :alien:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
That's very nice and sweet of you Baldy but I'm going to take this the opposite way.

Venus is going on 40. I'm not sure about her past but if she hasn't went a little off the wild road yet now is the time to do it.

Drink, not overboard, but once or twice a week wont hurt.
Dance your ass off with hot panties. Why not??!?! There are guys in their 20's who would go nuts for you..............as well as guys of any age. You are a grown ass adult woman and I would cyber sex with you ANY day :sneaky:

I know what Baldy is thinking tho. Venus is probably depressed. Of course she is. We all have feelings and we all let them out in certain ways. A little drinking and a cute panty dance might have made her day. JEEZ if I had a face and bod like that @ 40 I'd be making $$$ off commercials wearing even less clothes. Fucking Oil of Olay and Revlon should make her a millionaire.

She's a bit sad and melancholy and she needs some reassurance that things in life are going to be ok. Trust me, once you get over 40 you will wonder about these things quite often. Like............."Where the fuck did the time go?!?!?!"..........."I was just in fucking college/hs!!"............"OMG I'm going gray" or worse "OMG WTF my hair go?!?!?!"............"WTF happened to my ass!??!?!"

Should I continue? :unsure:

So Baldy, no one will be mad at you for giving out good advice. You have a good heart. But me may not all agree on which direction people should take. It all eventually is down to them :alien:
I say do what makes u happy ! Life is wayyy to fucking short

Venus

Water boy
I can’t even bring myself to look at the vid I posted LOL. And I take something from what u both said. (Ps I’m 38 next month)..
I’ve definitely been hitting the booze hard, way too hard. We currently have my son for one week at a time each and so I’ve been alone all week drinking every nite and it’s already taking a toll I can see it in my face each morning (or afternoon)!!
Anyway you are both right and thank you for taking the time. I have to pull myself back together that I do know. It’s been easy to hide and wallow with this lockdown shit as well. Jesus I feel like shit. My litttle man comes home this afternoon and then I can feel some peace again for the next week. .

Time to go eat something healthy and clean myself up :eek: