Budget LEDs

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Not trying to start a debate or a argument , but ’budget leds’ is a Brand too ;)

made in Michigan , they use QB ( but won’t label them as that since hlg is whacko, I think since they aren’t Samsung they can fuck off, hlg just ”wishes there wasn’t any other options in the qb game Lol)

well here’s a differnet USA competition brand ( just noiticed you had “budget led“ thought that’s what it was)

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
And to your question on issues with your plants

have you “evolved “ to leds environment ?

light % 25-50 dimm % max in veg , than 30-50%-100 gradually and do the nutes and co2 at the same time.
78-86f canopy temps
co2 900 ppm -1500 ppm ,in veg 900-1500ppm, in flower flip I go down by % to 1200-1300% till 6-8th of flower. I like to end my c02 enrichment the last ,2-3 weeks
nutes level based on co2
micro nutes raised 15-25%
humidity set on VPD vs forced timing of cycle and what you want humidty . You aren’t god ( vpd plays a huge role!)
every 1-3 days (at least till stretch time in flower ) and amle sure your in the correct zone , it takes time for the plant to show your light burning it and it’s not the heat that stresses it with led’s, they are just super powerful mostof the time

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
And to your question on issues with your plants

have you “evolved “ to leds environment ?

light % 25-50 dimm % max in veg , than 30-50%-100 gradually and do the nutes and co2 at the same time.
78-86f canopy temps
co2 900 ppm -1500 ppm ,in veg 900-1500ppm, in flower flip I go down by % to 1200-1300% till 6-8th of flower. I like to end my c02 enrichment the last ,2-3 weeks
nutes level based on co2
micro nutes raised 15-25%
humidity set on VPD vs forced timing of cycle and what you want humidty . You aren’t god ( vpd plays a huge role!)
every 1-3 days (at least till stretch time in flower ) and amle sure your in the correct zone , it takes time for the plant to show your light burning it and it’s not the heat that stresses it with led’s, they are just super powerful mostof the time
Thanks for your input . All taken onboard 👍

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I've got the cheapies on amazon LEDs and once I started using kelp, I have no probs. I also noticed they love the pk booster from greenleaf. But light on food, above, and I quit getting the funky leaf tranformations. I even having good luck with blurple for seedlings, hate to toss it and kept stubbing toe as doorstop, so I just went to using it. But I don't use cal mag anymore, as good or better than before, meh, who knows houndawg.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I'll be curious to see the growth patterns it produces. I assume you'll be running it by itself? Over what size area if you don't mind me asking?
Nope. Its with another 350 watt 3500k qb132 setup v1s so its the lm561 diode. A lil less efficient but one helluva deal. All in the pair cost me 380 for 650 watts.
The qb132 can only use 300 of thw available 350